• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derwind

Rodeo Clown said:
Wolves are running up the score, jacking 3s up a ton. Fuck you, Indiana.

Cmon, have pity, Granger's shoot so many bricks he could build a new school for some educationally deprived children in some deprived part of the world.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU FOUL ON A 2! WHY! WHWY WHWYWHWYWH! FUCKFYCKFUCKCUFKC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
charsace said:
I haven't seen anyone else say it.

Before LBJ was on the Heat he was on a team with really ugly jerseys called the Cavs.. And from day one people clowned him for not being able to use a screen.. and screens are needed in the the pick and roll..

charsace

Blackace said:
Before LBJ was on the Heat he was on a team with really ugly jerseys called the Cavs.. And from day one people clowned him for not being able to use a screen.. and screens are needed in the the pick and roll..
I mean saying Carmelo runs it better. Almost everyone on gaf, except of a stupid few, knows that Lebron is terrible at running the pick and roll.

Fox318

charsace said:
lebron needs to take notes. That's how you do it in the clutch. I think he's done that same setup on Lebron to win a game.
Z6laa.gif

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
charsace said:
I mean saying Carmelo runs it better. Almost everyone on gaf, except of a stupid few, knows that Lebron is terrible at running the pick and roll.

LBJ runs it so poorly few don't run it better than him.

linsivvi

Black Mamba said:
Dallas now choking! And 1 for Hornets, down 2.

If only CP3 played!

edit: and the FT choke!

Close game, and David West getting a tech while Cardinal who started shit first really hurt them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom