• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

linsivvi

Black Mamba said:
just tuned in, so didn't know.

Down 2, Hornets ball! Dagger watch. please make a 3.

Well West and Dirk were fighting for a loose ball and West gave a little bump to Dirk and obviously Cardinal didn't like it and came over to elbow him slightly on the chest, so West pushed him back.

It happened with about a minute and a half left in the game.

LOL Kidd.

linsivvi said:
Well West and Dirk were fighting for a loose ball and West gave a little bump to Dirk and obviously Cardinal didn't like it and came over to elbow him slightly on the chest, so West pushed him back.

It happened with about a minute and a half left in the game.

LOL Kidd.

oh, was a T there. I saw that scrum a bit, but turned to end of knicks game.

TIE GAME. 1 more FT here.

HORNETS LEADING. Dagger watch again. hold this, please.

diehard

Fleer
Gabyskra said:
Knicks score 131 on your team.

Troll them.

Carmelo scores for the win with .5s left.

Troll him.

Please, someone teaches dIEHARD to pick his spots.
please, someone teaches Gabyskra wtf trolling means.

so I come back after helping my sis with college math and I find out the Knicks won by 2.

BY TWO...

... do I even want to KNOW what went down in the late 3rd/4th quarter, Knicks-GAF? Or should I take it and run?

DIRK MISS!

Dat 18th loss. 1 behind Lakers! Boston, mavs, memphis all lose. feels good, man.

oh snap, Knicks @ Dallas tomorrow. C'mon Knicks, help us out!

The Frankman said:
so I come back after helping my sis with college math and I find out the Knicks won by 2.

BY TWO...

... do I even want to KNOW what went down in the late 3rd/4th quarter, Knicks-GAF? Or should I take it and run?

Melo game winning shot.

Black Mamba said:
DIRK MISS!

Dat 18th loss. 1 behind Lakers! Boston, mavs, memphis all lose. feels good, man.

oh snap, Knicks @ Dallas tomorrow. C'mon Knicks, help us out!

1 behind? Don't you mean 1/2?

Branduil said:
Carlisle is the worst person in the history of the world.

Even worse than David Stern?

DCX

DCX
The Frankman said:

BY TWO...

Take it and run, Melo>>>>>>>Lebron/Wade/Cheat

DCX

JoeFu

Banned
Branduil said:
Carlisle is the worst person in the history of the world.

Seriously. When the offense was stagnant he had Stephenson and Cardinal on the floor at the same time. I seriously don't get it. I'm not saying Roddy would win us the game, but at least he can create some offense. He must have killed Carlisle's dog or something.

Derwind

smh.gif

Mavs......y u choke game?

Gabyskra

Banned
The Frankman said:

BY TWO...

Grizzlies kept stealing the ball... Knicks had like a 5 minute drought at the beginning of the 4th, Randolph and Allen played great defense... Douglas got a little sloppy, Stoudemire got too proud to pass on shots because Randolph was annoyingly good... Anyway, yeah, Melo saved the day.

Derwind

LovingSteam said:
If I am Miami, I am PRAYING that the Knicks eclipse the Hawks or are eclipsed by Phili. No way in hell do I want to face the Knicks in the first round if I am the Heat.

Such pessimism, the refs are there for a reason. :/

edit; Spurs-age please don't lose, I already lost two unexpected games today, my pick'ems are looking like trash on my debut. Please, please win!!!

DCX

DCX
LovingSteam said:
If I am Miami, I am PRAYING that the Knicks eclipse the Hawks or are eclipsed by Phili. No way in hell do I want to face the Knicks in the first round if I am the Heat.
This. We matchup well with them especially since they have no dominant bigs. Melo and STAT are gelling nicely, bench is coming along. We are on a groove.

DCX

Branduil

Black Mamba said:
Carlisle told Kidd to foul a 3 point shooter.

He also told Tyson Chandler to miss both FTs.
Any time you can not play the only dynamic guard on your team who scored 9 points in 13 minutes in the 4th quarter, when Kidd and Barea guard Jarret Jack about as well as a lamppost, you've got to do it.

LovingSteam said:
Melo game winning shot.
DCX said:
Take it and run, Melo>>>>>>>Lebron/Wade/Cheat

DCX
Gabyskra said:
Grizzlies kept stealing the ball... Knicks had like a 5 minute drought at the beginning of the 4th, Randolph and Allen played great defense... Douglas got a little sloppy, Stoudemire got too proud to pass on shots because Randolph was annoyingly good... Anyway, yeah, Melo saved the day.
Go on, take the win and run...

DCX said:
This. We matchup well with them especially since they have no dominant bigs. Melo and STAT are gelling nicely, bench is coming along. We are on a groove.

DCX
DCX, can I get a preview of the avi I will have to lopk at for the next 8 months or so?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
DAT 52 & 12

29 & 0 when TP has 7+ assist

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WE LOCKED UP A PLAYOFF SPOT

xnipx

KingGondo said:
You didn't happen to watch tonight's Thunder game, did you?
Oh I did. He made a nice shot to tie it. But those come few and far between with him. And he had a good look for the game winner too. You don't actually think he's better than Melo do u??

PS I'm a durant fan. He's still a few years away tho. He shoulda been a terp :-/

charsace

LovingSteam said:
I want miami because Lebron is obviously scared of Carmelo.

Branduil

Really where the Mavs are seeded is irrelevant. Whichever team they play is guaranteed to be better coached and have better overall talent. Mavs will be the underdogs even with homecourt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom