• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

diddles

Banned
George Claw M.D. said:
kf0xP.gif

i'm always mad

pilonv1

diddles said:
well congrats on your win and 20th scrub season in a row.

actually it's probably more fun to have a scrub team every year with no hope of ever going anywhere and the occasional upset win than a mid to good team that keeps building your hopes up for nothing.

tumblr_lfgooiku9r1qdi6fuo1_500.jpg

U MAD?

And you'll find we beat the #1 seed in the playoffs in 2007, so it's only a few scrub seasons in a row.

PBY

Banned
People here in MIA haven't gotten off Bosh's dick since the LA game... I'm thinking that might change by 3:31 today though, hes gonna get beasted. Hope Mike Miller continues where he left off though.

SamuraiX-

Rodeo Clown said:
I'm disgusted that the 8th seed in the East is going to be at least 10 games under .500. Just give Boston a bye.

Seriously, wtf happened to Indiana? They can't be anyone anymore.

On the bright side, I hope Chicago is able to take the 1st seed so we can see a Boston vs. Philly series. Definitely would be a good one.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
SamuraiX- said:
Seriously, wtf happened to Indiana? They can't be anyone anymore.

On the bright side, I hope Chicago is able to take the 1st seed so we can see a Boston vs. Philly series. Definitely would be a good one.
Pacers just aren't that good. Granger and Collison are nice players, and some people like Hibbert, I guess, but the rest of that team is bad.

Rodeo Clown said:
Pacers just aren't that good. Granger and Collison are nice players, and some people like Hibbert, I guess, but the rest of that team is bad.

Psycho T's been putting up 16-8 for the last ten games and Paul George is still playing alright. The falloff of those three players is the reason why the Pacers are losing.

Gigglepoo

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Psycho T's been putting up 16-8 for the last ten games and Paul George is still playing alright. The falloff of those three players is the reason why the Pacers are losing.

This is much closer to the truth. They do have plenty of talent, but their best players are woefully inconsistent.

Rodeo Clown said:
I'm disgusted that the 8th seed in the East is going to be at least 10 games under .500. Just give Boston a bye.

What's great is that despite all our troubles this year, the Pistons are only 4 games behind for that 8th playoff spot with the Pacers fading so bad.

Also after tonight's game against Denver, we don't play anymore Western conference teams for the remainder of the season.

There's still an outside chance the Pistons could sneak into the playoffs, especially since we play the Pacers twice.

SamuraiX-

The Chosen One said:
What's great is that despite all our troubles this year, the Pistons are only 4 games behind for that 8th playoff spot with the Pacers fading so bad.

Also after tonight's game against Denver, we don't play anymore Western conference teams for the remainder of the season.

There's still an outside chance the Pistons could sneak into the playoffs, especially since we play the Pacers twice.

It's way too late in the season.

The only way you would have a chance is if you were 2 games behind at most.

I'm really worried that Sullinger will never be able to get a shot off in the NBA. He's like Al Jefferson if Al was 6'7 and somehow had even worse athleticism.

KingGondo

Banned
ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
I'm really worried that Sullinger will never be able to get a shot off in the NBA. He's like Al Jefferson if Al was 6'7 and somehow had even worse athleticism.
Remember last year, when ESPN.com was making predictions for the next decade and somebody said Sullinger would be the Player of the Decade? I wish I knew who voted for him, so I could mock them relentlessly.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?page=SummerForecast10-PlayerOfDecade

The Chosen One said:

surely you don't want to see the Piston's raped in the first round yet again. I feel like that's been the case for at least their last 3 playoff trips.

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:

How would you compare him to Trevor Booker?

I'll admit a part of me just wants to take a chance on Barnes and call it quits.

giga

Greg said:
As a casualty of the NFL lockout, I have to appear in the NBA topic and claim allegiance to the Cavs.
Howdy. Most of the people here are Lakers and Heat fans (these days), but there are a few Cavs fans still clinging to hope like reilo and thekad after Lebron left.

The Stealth Fox

Also, I would suggest that in order to gain reilo's favor, you must say awful, awful things about LaMarcus Aldridge because he really does not like him.

Greg

NBA-GAF seems to be a friendly bunch.

Rodeo Clown said:
Welcome.

Although the NBA is about to have a lockout, too.
Well, I better enjoy the rest of the losing season then. Next step would be NHL as I'm definitely not touching MLB.

The M.O.B

Greg said:
Well, I better enjoy the rest of the losing season then. Next step would be NHL as I'm definitely not touching MLB.

The worse thing about summer, MLB is the only sport to watch when on vacation. >_<

Gigglepoo

Greg said:
As a casualty of the NFL lockout, I have to appear in the NBA topic and claim allegiance to the Cavs.

Packers/Cavs fan? At least you have one good team to root for.

The M.O.B said:
The worse thing about summer, MLB is the only sport to watch when on vacation. >_<

People watch baseball? Like, on TV? Strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom