• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

I think they're gonna call it off Q-Rich.

Hydrogen Bluebird said:
I am so sick of the Kings losing close games.

Dude, Spurs have like a 20 game winning streak against them. Forget about beating them until this team becomes competent again and Westphal is gone.

SamuraiX- said:
I think they're gonna call it off Q-Rich.

Dude, Spurs have like a 20 game winning streak against them. Forget about beating them until this team becomes competent again and Westphal is gone.

10 game win streak actually (now 11). Maloofs better get a a damn good coach to replace Westphal.

Someone come up with an argument as to why Raja Bell should still be in the NBA. If anyone does, I'll give them my vote for Most Valuable Poster at the end of the year.

SamuraiX-

Most combined 3s by both teams in NBA history.

14+21 = 35 motherfucking 3-pointers made in one game.

D-E-F-E-N-S-E

lmfao @ that historically late charge call on Jameer.

Branduil

SamuraiX- said:
Most combined 3s by both teams in NBA history.

14+21 = 35 motherfucking 3-pointers made in one game.

D-E-F-E-N-S-E

lmfao @ that historically late charge call on Jameer.
It was correct though.

diddles

Banned
well congrats on your win and 20th scrub season in a row.

actually it's probably more fun to have a scrub team every year with no hope of ever going anywhere and the occasional upset win than a mid to good team that keeps building your hopes up for nothing.

pilonv1

GREAT GAME OR GREATEST GAME!??!

Down 21 and win, franchise record for threes and both Monta and Steph with double digit assists.

KNICKS TIME

SamuraiX-

diddles said:

actually it's probably more fun to have a scrub team every year with no hope of ever going anywhere and the occasional upset win than a mid to good team that keeps building your hopes up for nothing.

yzmn63u

diddles said:

kf0xP.gif

Holy shit! Amazing game! 41 points in 5 minutes of OT?! And Monta played all 53 minutes, even with that ankle roll. SOLDIER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom