• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
the hell @ the Heat having an afternoon game during all these college tourneys

O_O

they got s 7 hour advantage over the Spurs for Monday

FUCKIN STERN

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Greg said:
As a casualty of the NFL lockout, I have to appear in the NBA topic and claim allegiance to the Cavs.
You chose the worst time, to join us in Cavs-Age.

I'm about to jump ship, to the Columbus Crew wagon.

Some player comparisons:

Kyrie Irving-Post prime CP3
Jonas Valanciunas-Joakim Noah (Better offense, slightly worse shot blocking)

Derrick Williams-Paul Millsap (Less interior scoring, much better shooting)
Jared Sullinger-Psycho T (Less active, more intelligent)
Perry Jones-Magic Randolph (Much better interior scoring, worse shot blocking and rebounding)
Harrison Barnes-CJ Miles (100x more clutch, better shot selection and D)
Enes Kanter-7'0 Boozer (With super high bust potential)

John Henson-Magic Randolph (Less talented on offense)

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Some player comparisons:

Kyrie Irving-Post prime CP3
Jonas Valanciunas-Joakim Noah (Better offense, slightly worse shot blocking)

Derrick Williams-Paul Millsap (Less interior scoring, much better shooting)
Jared Sullinger-Psycho T (Less active, more intelligent)
Perry Jones-Magic Randolph (Much better interior scoring, worse shot blocking and rebounding)
Harrison Barnes-CJ Miles (100x more clutch, slightly better shot selection and D)
Enes Kanter-7'0 Boozer (With super high bust potential)

John Henson-Magic Randolph (Less talented on offense)
Damn, if these are even remotely close to being true, this draft fucking sucks.

SamuraiX-

peterb0y said:
Spurs-age... its time to worry cuz WE ROLLIN NOW.

2roqsur.gif

PBY

Banned
Knux-Future said:
When did we get good enough to troll other teams?

Oh wait we didn't....fuck this will come back to fuck us up the ass come playoff time.

2ef0sb8.jpg
wow, this is amazing haha

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Dark FaZe said:
Rose took a while to raise his stock if I remember correctly...now look at him.

Harrison Barnes future.

Fuck I hope the Wiz get the chance....
So do I. Wolves need to keep this train rollin. I've had enough ping pong balls.

PBY

Banned
K.Jack said:
Grow the balls required to talk this shit during a losing streak.
I was here/posting during that stretch, mostly lots of smhs, but I did dispute those who claimed that the Heat were mentally weak or couldn't close out or couldn't beat elite teams. Honestly, I think the past 7 games have been largely meaningless- the lows were overstated, and you can't look too much into the Lakers game. I still think we're the 4th/5th best team in the league though, with a punchers chance at winning the title.

Imagine if the Jazz got the first two picks, I mean, they're going to win three more games for the rest of this season (That will only give them 12th best odds for their pick :((((()

jjasper

Man what a fucking beat down. We need Gay back so bad with games at Boston and Chicago coming up.

Edit: that Philly scoreboard is gold. I wish the grizz would do that to all the shitty faker fans that come.

Millsap's playing tonight. Why? I don't know, but hopefully he can play well and make the game kind of fun to watch even if the Jazz have no chance of winning.

edit: Millsap says he's not playing tonight because apparently something changed in the two minutes between when Corbin said Millsap would play and now. Well, more minutes for development and Millsap deserves some rest and it won't do good to rush him back.

edit 2: I like Derrick Williams' skill set, but he's been totally invisible in the Pac-10 tournament.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
haha, I hope the 76ers lose to the Celtics in the first round after that message.

Taunting another team for playoff failures when, in the last three years, that team has, won a championship, made it to the conference finals without their defensive anchor, and lost in the NBA finals in 7 games in a basically even matchup that could have gone either way? Really? And you know you have a chance of facing that team in the playoffs?

Then again, it's philadelphia, that kind of punk behavior is to be expected from that city.

Kind of reminds me of the Wolves - Nuggets in 2003-2004. Guess that means Philly's going on a long playoff run and the celtics are heading for the lottery in the next year or two.

Omiee

Black Mamba said:
Big Mavs-Lakers game tonight. IMO, winner tonight gets HCA in the 2nd round (assuming they meet).

def, i realy hope we win the game tonight. We need to take that 2nd seed spot. I'd rather have HCA.

Omiee said:
def, i realy hope we win the game tonight. We need to take that 2nd seed spot. I'd rather have HCA.

I don't think Dallas can win a series against LAL without HCA. Their record at Staples is pretty horrible. Not that I don't think LAL could win without HCA, but I don't think Dallas can win without it.

Omiee

Black Mamba said:
I don't think Dallas can win a series against LAL without HCA. Their record at Staples is pretty horrible. Not that I don't think LAL could win without HCA, but I don't think Dallas can win without it.

I like my chanses against any one in the western conference if we had HCA, but def against dallas. but to be honest i just want a WCF with spurs vs lakers. That itself would be a mini finals to me.

I will never understand why you would play the imperial march for the visiting team. it would pump me up more if i was visiting

GaimeGuy said:
haha, I hope the 76ers lose to the Celtics in the first round after that message.

Taunting another team for playoff failures when, in the last three years, that team has, won a championship, made it to the conference finals without their defensive anchor, and lost in the NBA finals in 7 games in a basically even matchup that could have gone either way? Really? And you know you have a chance of facing that team in the playoffs?

Then again, it's philadelphia, that kind of punk behavior is to be expected from that city.

Kind of reminds me of the Wolves - Nuggets in 2003-2004. Guess that means Philly's going on a long playoff run and the celtics are heading for the lottery in the next year or two.

This is where I'd bring out the U MAD? post but yeah that shit you don't do until you stop being shitty.

This FO or whoever is in charge is stupid

shibby

How many three pointers have the bulls hit already? Jeez.

Utah's gonna be blown up over the summer. I doubt more than 5-6 players will be back. None of these guys, especially Bell and AK, give a damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom