• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkaz01

YuriLowell said:
A little sack tap and everyone freaks out.

Also KG is beasting tonight.
A little sack tap here, a little blatant attempt at injuring someones ankle there. Whats not to love?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
SephCast said:
I had no idea Damien Wilkins was Dominique's nephew and Gerald's son. Apparently Gerald was 16 years old when Damien was born...

I didn't know that people didn't know that..

giri

Bread said:
I can't believe Nash didn't get ejected, he was screaming FUCK YOU multiple times to the ref AFTER a T was just called on him.

Rondo and KG are balling tonight.

He was yelling that at sarver, not the ref.

dream said:
I've never heard the Phoenix announcers before. They sound like two random NBA-Agers doing commentary.

Suns anouncers are usually win. They do have a B-team though that can be hard to listen too.

YuriLowell said:
Hey Lopez thats a travel.

You're up 25, but gonna whinge like a bitch? thats douchey enough to get you a roster spot on the C's.

Jarrett Jack is yet another of those annoying little guys that gets free shots in the paint.

Are we going to get Barea'd tonight by this asshat?

Barnes is made completely of icewater, goddamn. Too bad he's not declaring this year, Jazz could use him. More scoring focused than Gordon and would give the Jazz a clutch scorer. Has improved a lot over the season.

captmcblack said:
Jarrett Jack is yet another of those annoying little guys that gets free shots in the paint.

Are we going to get Barea'd tonight by this asshat?
Knicks will put AWESOME DEFENDER Jared Jeffries on him!

See this is dumb, Knicks should get their defenders in the game like Jeffries and Carter, you're up 16.

EDIT: and as I type that Carter and Hornacek come in.

Sharp

Mustafa Shakur +/- watch: positive. Again. At least Flip played him more than Jordan Crawford, Yi Jianlian and Mr. $120 million tonight.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Sharp said:
Mustafa Shakur +/- watch: positive. Again. At least Flip played him more than Jordan Crawford, Yi Jianlian and Mr. $120 million tonight.

How many years left on Rashard's contract?

New Orleans looks so terrible tonight.

Assuming they lose tonight, they've been below .500 since their 8-0 start. What a fluke run that was.

champaign.jpg

2poqjuv.jpg

tumblr_l9w4j9zsJo1qz7hx9o1_400.gif

FIFTY.

Its a long time coming but we finally did it. Season mission complete. Everything else is just icing. 14 seasons of .700+ (50 win) seasons. All of Tim Duncan's career. To celebrate, lets take a look back.

tim08.jpg

1998 (56 wins): The rookie year

1999team_750.jpg

1999 (37-13): The first ring

14319fo.jpg

2000 (53 wins): The injury

tddrob.jpg

2001 (58 wins): The twin towers

san_antonio_spurs_alamodome.jpg

2002 (58 wins): Closing out the Alamodome

tim-duncan-and-david-robinson.jpg

2003 (60 wins): D-Rob's farewell

fisher-4.jpg

2004 (57 wins): Heartbreak

robert-horry-2005-nba-championship-trophy-7-time-champion.jpg

2005 (59 wins): The epic series

mt4l8g.jpg

2006 (63 wins): Heartbreak version 2.0

spurs.jpg

2007 (58 wins): Dynasty

Brent%20Barry%20Derek%20Fisher%20foul.jpg

2008 (56 wins): Joey Crawford's revenge

manu-injury.jpg

2009 (54 wins): The offseason injury

1111spurs608.jpg

2010 (50 wins): Incorporating new faces

2011: ???

14 consecutive seasons

Awesome

Sharp

SephCast said:
How many years left on Rashard's contract?
Three, I think. But this year is already half over and the third year he'll be an expiring and therefore have value, so it's practically just one if you think about it!

Sharp said:
Three, I think. But this year is already half over and the third year he'll be an expiring and therefore have value, so it's practically just one if you think about it!

the 3rd year is a partial guarantee. $10 million for sure, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom