• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
I glad Clippers fan dream has come around. He was on the fence about All-Star Kevin Love like Danilo Gallinari was on the fence about the revolutionary Memory Foam mattress.

dream

The Frankman said:
I glad Clippers fan dream has come around. He was on the fence about All-Star Kevin Love like Danilo Gallinari was on the fence about the revolutionary Memory Foam mattress.

Ice cold. :(

Bread

Banned
The Crimson Blur said:
I can't be the only one who is enjoying the Bonner/Harrangody matchup.
Poor Luke, it must be shitty going from a contender where the fans love him to the worst team in the league.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Bulls Hawks is a brutally horrible game right now. 6 total Points scored in the first 5 minutes of the 2nd Quarter. Doesn't help that the Atlanta crowd is utterly horrible.

dream

Bread said:
My god the Celtics PA guy needs to tone it down, he's so fucking annoying.

I dunno, I'd rather hear RAAAAAAAY ALLLLLLLLLLLLEN FOOOOOOOOOOORR THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE than "everybody clap your hands."

edit: ...fuck me. :(

Bread

Banned
dream said:
I dunno, I'd rather hear RAAAAAAAY ALLLLLLLLLLLLEN FOOOOOOOOOOORR THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE than "everybody clap your hands."

edit: ...fuck me. :(
I hear "everybody clap your hands" at least 3 times a game :lol

Bread said:
Poor Luke, it must be shitty going from a contender where the fans love him to the worst team in the league.

No way. He is getting way more minutes now. If he stayed in Boston, he'd have been out of the league in a year or two. Now he has an opportunity to make a name for himself.

pilonv1

Rodeo Clown said:
He just took some dude off the dribble for an and 1.

Someone from the Pistons. And he'll do that occasionally.

But then you'll get him not playing defense, falling for pump fakes, picking up silly fouls, being out of position because he went for a block instead of staying on his feet, making bad passes etc...

I don't know if this has been posted or mentioned and I don't know if its my feed but did they change the organ at MSG?

It sounds different.

ph33nix said:
I don't know if this has been posted or mentioned and I don't know if its my feed but did they change the organ at MSG?

It sounds different.
Why the hell you watching Knicks? Heat aren't playing in NY.

Magic Randolph is going to get so paid by Kahn, it'll be Darko but on a larger scale. CP3 with 0 points, Toney Douglas with 10, is he really a top 5 or even top 10 PG in the league anymore?

lmao

that was an awkward exchange between breen and the reporter

The Frankman said:
Why the hell you watching Knicks? Heat aren't playing in NY.

answer my question asshole

that shit seriously sounds like its a minor second down
thats right i just dropped some fucking music shit on you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom