• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp

The Crimson Blur said:
That was a great play. The fuck you talking about.
Really? Iso with Nick Young three feet behind the three point line with people closing in on him fast is "a great play"?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Sharp said:
Come on Flip they all knew Nick Young was coming... you really can't think of any other plays to run?

amazing since Flip wasn't even coaching tonight.

YuriLowell said:
I thought murphy was a decent post player.

beyonce_laugh.gif

Sharp said:
Really? Iso with Nick Young three feet behind the three point line with people closing in on him fast is "a great play"?

Uh double screen to get Young free and then an open 3?

Yes that was a great play. It was a wide open look.

Sharp

jobber said:
amazing since Flip wasn't even coaching tonight.
I came into the game late, so I didn't know that.
The Crimson Blur said:
Uh double screen to get Young free and then an open 3?

Yes that was a great play. It was a wide open look.
Meh, you're probably right but I'm pissed off because the Wizards never win this kind of game... except twice against the Sixers earlier in the year.

dream

Pierce with 11 rebounds. KG with 9. Starting Center Nenad? ...4. I'm just getting proven wrong about All Star Kevin Love left and right.

Roger Mason hit a shot.

Also, it is EPIC to see how crazy the offense is.

Also, is it plausible to say that Jared Jeffries had a quality defensive effect?

SamuraiX-

I take back everything I said about Derrick Rose.

Epic choke job by the Bulls in the 2nd half.

Just give Howard the MVP already.

Bread

Banned
Refs are making this game so much longer than it needed to be. Suns are being bitches for fouling every time too, if you want to win so bad why don't you put your best player in...

captmcblack said:
Roger Mason hit a shot.

Also, it is EPIC to see how crazy the offense is.

Also, is it plausible to say that Jared Jeffries had a quality defensive effect?
He did have 6 boards and did hustle everywhere, but it's easy when the opposing teams doesn't have an offensive center. Let's see his hustle/impact in those games.

Also it had to be said Knicks junked 7SOL and played a lot of halfcourt... Toney D pushed it whenever possible but most of the sets were halfcourt-oriented. Thank God, I hope D'Antoni pays attention to the fact that WHEN TONEY DOUGLAS ATTACKS THE PAINT and isn't restricted to chucking 3's he's very effective. He used and abused Chris Paul all night. Amar'e-Carmelo two-man game was money, Amar'e is a willing passer. Carmelo finally stopped camping the 3-point line and attacked the rim also, Anthony should never take more than 2 threes and game.

Roger Mason Jr. had 5 points... IF I was NOH I'd have a team meeting, geez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom