• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
dream said:
It's okay guys we have Nenad and Troy Murphy remember?

:(
Baby has been terrible for the past few weeks anyways, if he isn't healthy for the playoffs then it'll be a big deal.

Bread

Banned
Pkaz01 said:
its called pride.
Pride is running out and knocking a guy down with no time left because you're bitter?

Pride must also be intentionally fouling with 2 minutes left because you suck too bad to complete a comeback.

Chaser

YuriLowell said:
Yeah if KG did something like that It would be a double technical, and you guys would say how dirty he is.
You're up ten, you don't take a 3 in the last second. Bitch move, I'd be pissed if Dudley didn't foul him.

Pkaz01

YuriLowell said:
Yeah if KG did something like that It would be a double technical, and you guys would say how dirty he is.
KG does shit like that all the time only he would put his foot under the guy in an attempt to injure him then get on all four and bark like a dog while yelling obscenities in between.

Bread said:
Pride is running out and knocking a guy down with no time left because you're bitter?

Pride must also be intentionally fouling with 2 minutes left because you suck too bad to complete a comeback.

This.

Lets see how many games I can go find where people take 3s at the last second no matter how much they are up by.

Its a bitch move and dude should be fined for it.

Pkaz01

Bread said:

When the guy is showboating it up and up 10 yes that is pride.

If you are making a comeback and the team has a 50% free throw shooter its called strategy.

YuriLowell said:
This.

Lets see how many games I can go find where people take 3s at the last second no matter how much they are up by.

Its a bitch move and dude should be fined for it.

Please do, I would enjoy spotting out the assholes of the NBA that shoot last second threes while up double digits.

phpqtVLdLDWillJerseyShore.jpg

that's a funny but shitty shop.

Bread

Banned
YuriLowell said:
You won't find too many, but that doesn't change anything. The game was chippy in the last couple minutes, and the Suns were intentionally fouling and complaining to the refs constantly about fouls. They looked like babies out there.

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Shooting outside shots is "showboating"???
Well it was Rondo who shot it, so it's not like there was any expectations of it going in :lol

Pkaz01

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
When you are up ten and dribble out the clock and have a teammate barking and getting technical fouls at the other end then yes.

I would call it stat padding, but it was rondo.

Bread said:
You won't find too many, but that doesn't change anything. The game was chippy in the last couple minutes, and the Suns were intentionally fouling and complaining to the refs constantly about fouls. They looked like babies out there.

Nash should have been thrown out for his little temper tantrum.
This is one of the worst officiated games ive seen all season.

Pkaz01 said:
When you are up ten and dribble out the clock and have a teammate barking and getting technical fouls at the other end then yes.

Oh, I didn't know the shotclock was under 24.

Then it's a shitty move if you don't have to take a shot.

TheGreatMightyPoo said:

Showboating would be running up and dunking the ball not taking an outside 3. If I was Rondo I would have gotten right back up into that bitches face.

Pkaz01

YuriLowell said:
Showboating would be running up and dunking the ball not taking an outside 3. If I was Rondo I would have gotten right back up into that bitches face.
He was taller than him and not European. That is not the celtic way.

Sharp

The Frankman said:
Sometimes I wonder how Ray can stand being a Celtic. It's like rooting for a flower among a pile of dirt
y players
For the same reason any NBA player can stand working with LeBron... the chance to win a ring.

giri

YuriLowell said:
Nash should have been thrown out for his little temper tantrum.
This is one of the worst officiated games ive seen all season.
Some one call the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmbulance.

Jesus would you stop having a fucking cry already.

By the way, your players, whinge and bitch to the refs, a whole fucking lot. KG should've got a suspension for what he did to fry, and barks at refs all day long. But he didn't, so get the fuck over it.

You won, by a lot. Sit down, shut the fuck up, and stop being a douche.

Jeff-DSA

Boston fans aren't allowed to whine about refs with all the crap they get away with. Just because they have this reputation as being physical it all of a sudden means that their defenders can knock guys around without getting calls. They get away with so much garbage, especially down low, that they probably have their own private landfill.

Also, Pierce is a retard who gets to the line unfairly as much as anybody else in the league. His chicken neck crap is beyond stupid and he gets away with it way too much.

DCX

DCX
giri said:
Some one call the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmbulance.

By the way, your players, whinge and bitch to the refs, a whole fucking lot. KG should've got a suspension for what he did to fry, and barks at refs all day long. But he didn't, so get the fuck over it.

giri ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DCX

Troy Murphy had 1 point on 0-3 shooting in 14 minutes of basketball. And you wonder why he couldn't break the rotation behind Humphries and Favors.

giri said:

2ptpgcz.gif
>
louhead.png

Sho_Nuff82 said:
Troy Murphy had 1 point on 0-3 shooting in 14 minutes of basketball. And you wonder why he couldn't break the rotation behind Humphries and Favors.

Didn't he only play in like 18 games this year?

I'm hoping hes just a big tall body in case one of our bigs goes down. I don't think anyone in Boston after this game is expecting huge things from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom