• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

h3ro

Roger Mason sighting. :)

I like these Knick classic unis. I hope they go back to these full time next year, I'm tired of that unnecessary extra trim. Knick colors are Blue and Orange, no need for the extra black detailing and piping they have on the current set.

Sanjuro

giri said:
Some one call the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmbulance.

Jesus would you stop having a fucking cry already.

By the way, your players, whinge and bitch to the refs, a whole fucking lot. KG should've got a suspension for what he did to fry, and barks at refs all day long. But he didn't, so get the fuck over it.

You won, by a lot. Sit down, shut the fuck up, and stop being a douche.
Looks like you have the "wahmbulance" thing all down. You bitched and cried more in this one post than anyone on that page.

The ending of this game was one of the worst I have ever seen. Everything about it including the officiating was just terrible.

YuriLowell said:
Didn't he only play in like 18 games this year?

I'm hoping hes just a big tall body in case one of our bigs goes down. I don't think anyone in Boston after this game is expecting huge things from him.

There was a stretch when he was healthy and he still got a handful of DNP-CDs. He was confused about it (and said so to the media), but every time he got minutes he stunk the joint up.

Sanjuro

Also, the "You don't get to bitch about (insert here)" is spoken by people who just started watching basketball in the last year. I expected better out of you Jeff. smh.

Sho_Nuff82 said:
There was a stretch when he was healthy and he still got a handful of DNP-CDs. He was confused about it (and said so to the media), but every time he got minutes he stunk the joint up.

Oh well. Im just hoping hes there as a body, and doc doesnt think that he can get serious mins out of him.

Bread

Banned
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Looks like you have the "wahmbulance" thing all down. You bitched and cried more in this one post than anyone on that page.

The ending of this game was one of the worst I have ever seen. Everything about it including the officiating was just terrible.
That was true until jeff followed him up and bitched more than any man has in the history of neogaf.

KingGondo

Banned
Jeff-DSA said:
It's a good think Perkins will be back soon in case Davis misses--oh, wait...
Ironically, both teams traded the guy who could have filled in capably behind an injured player.

It was nice to see us play dominant defense against a resurgent team, but losing KD sucks.

h3ro said:
Roger Mason sighting. :)

I like these Knick classic unis. I hope they go back to these full time next year, I'm tired of that unnecessary extra trim. Knick colors are Blue and Orange, no need for the extra black detailing and piping they have on the current set.
The black was added in 1995 after the Championship run. It used to be heavy black too but they thinned it down (thank god).

knicks_uni_050223_07.jpg

I really don't mind the way the trim is now compared to then. The orange dominates the trim anyway.

Sanjuro

Bread said:
That was true until jeff followed him up and bitched more than any man has in the history of neogaf.
I wanted to post right after the game, but had some computer virus schenanigans. I toughed it out and banking my shots in fucking Internet Explorer. That's more than you can say than these Safari srubs.

Jeff-DSA said:
Boston fans are pretty ridiculous. Their circle jerking and refusal to use a shred of objectivity knows no bounds.
I bet you just made that up right now. *looks* You did! Ah, almost got me.

Jeff-DSA said:
Boston fans are pretty ridiculous. Their circle jerking and refusal to use a shred of objectivity knows no bounds.

Did what Rondo do at the end of the game pointless? Yes.

He has been playing with this I dont give a shit chip on his shoulder since they traded Perk.

Should Dudley have fouled him that hard and pushed him into the Chairs? No.

It was stupid on both parties.

KingGondo said:
Ironically, both teams traded the guy who could have filled in capably behind an injured player.

It was nice to see us play dominant defense against a resurgent team, but losing KD sucks.

what is the injury? and is it bad?

Sharp

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Have the insane minutes and touches for LMA finally caught up to him?
Maybe. Or maybe he's going through a slump. Or maybe he was never really that good, and just had a great month. Or maybe he can't coexist with Roy. Lots of possibilities really.

Sanjuro

The refs mishandled the last quarter making five minutes remaining into the worst filth possible. I could care less about Rondo or Dudley.

We now have a banged up Davis in return. Thanks.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
The refs mishandled the last quarter making five minutes remaining into the worst filth possible. I could care less about Rondo or Dudley.

We now have a banged up Davis in return. Thanks.

Luckily it looks like Davis will be okay.

Bread

Banned
Jeff-DSA said:
Since I started lurking here, I've seen your complete hatred for anything Boston. You aren't the most objective person either. Were you even watching the game? You just saw Celtics fans complaining and decided it was your time to set them straight, huh?

Sharp said:
Maybe. Or maybe he's going through a slump. Or maybe he was never really that good, and just had a great month. Or maybe he can't coexist with Roy. Lots of possibilities really.

Well he played 100 minutes over two games recently and has been scoring pretty inefficiently since (Admittedly only 1.5 games, probably an overreaction when I saw the Blazers losing the to the Kings for a few minutes)

Sanjuro

YuriLowell said:
Luckily it looks like Davis will be okay.
Still, it was fucking pathetic. It's times like this where can not fathom why the NBA Upper Management is simply a fucking bukakke stomping ground for the refs. It's shadier beyond any other of the major four.

Jeff-DSA

Bread said:
Since I started lurking here, I've seen your complete hatred for anything Boston. You aren't the most objective person either. Were you even watching the game? You just saw Celtics fans complaining and decided it was your time to set them straight, huh?

I'm running marketing reports and watching NBA streams. I watched what happened. I didn't comment on it because it was a silly thing to get riled up about either way. However, the way that Boston fans are acting like they're being wronged by refs is ridiculous. When a team is allowed to even rough up the holy LBJ, you know they're getting off easy most nights. It won't kill Boston to have to see what it's like on the other side for a 2 minute stretch.

But by all means, keep whining after a win. That's endearing.

Sanjuro

Jeff-DSA said:
I'm running marketing reports and watching NBA streams. I watched what happened. I didn't comment on it because it was a silly thing to get riled up about either way. However, the way that Boston fans are acting like they're being wronged by refs is ridiculous. When a team is allowed to even rough up the holy LBJ, you know they're getting off easy most nights. It won't kill Boston to have to see what it's like on the other side for a 2 minute stretch.

Explain to where and how I have complained about being "wronged" by the refs?

Bread

Banned
Jeff-DSA said:

The end of the game was absolutely ridiculous, refs were calling ticky tack crap on both sides. I never acted that we were being wronged by the refs, I just wanted the game to end. It was a double digit game for basically the entire last few minutes and they kept calling fouls almost every possession.

dream

"He's done so much with so little. He was brought in to coach Yao Ming and Tracy McGrady. Instead he has Luis Scola and Chuck Hayes."

Godslay

Banned
Great game Denver. I liked these stats:

Chandler 16
Andersen 14
Nene 14
Smith 14
Affalo 11
Martin 10
Harrington 8
Felton 7
Mozgov 6

Blowout, but a well balanced game by Denver and great passing. Season high assists at 34. Hopeful they can keep it up.

dream

Spooks said:
Honestly Mo isn't awful. He was pretty good for the Cavs during the regular season.

Yeah, I guess he isn't. I'm not used to this type of ball movement in a Clippers game. Mo's creating all sorts of opportunities for everyone.

thekad

Banned
Griffin <3

KingGondo said:
Sorry for the late reply... He just rolled his ankle, my guess is that he'll miss the next 2 games.

Hey Gondo, let's make a deal before the deadline. Lowry+ for Nash+. What do you want?

KingGondo

Banned
thekad said:
Griffin <3

Hey Gondo, let's make a deal before the deadline. Lowry+ for Nash+. What do you want?
I saw your trade... I'm thinking about it. Pretty happy with my roster, although I feel stupid for dropping Monroe.

Tom Penny

thekad said:
Griffin <3

My dummy buddy wanted Hixon for Ramon Sessions and I counters with Salmons for Lowry and he took it. I'm about to make 700 bucks in a few weeks.

Gigglepoo

giri said:
Most VALUABLE player. Heat are fine with out LBJ, they'd still win games. Mavs, Bulls, Magic rely so heavily on their star, that they wouldn't. I know there's many conditions to it, like winning records, and late game clutch performances, and doing it all season long. But it's still who is the most VALUABLE player, heat win with or with out LBJ 50 games this season.

The Heat would lose in the first round again without LeBron. With him, they're one of the best teams in the league. Huge difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom