• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

The M.O.B

diddles said:
if jj reddick got the bailout calls wade got, he'd be a bigger star.

oh hey look our first freethrows of the game, in the second quarter

JJ should try shooting less jumpers and instead driving more, it might just help.

EDIT: Your whole team should try it.

Meier

Couple big triples in a row.. lets keep this under 10 at half.

Gil has been as big a bust as one could possibly be but at least he is able to suit up while we throw a bunch of money at him.

diddles

Banned
Meier said:
Couple big triples in a row.. lets keep this under 10 at half.

Gil has been as big a bust as one could possibly be but at least he is able to suit up while we throw a bunch of money at him.

haha, well maybe keep it under 20?

The M.O.B

Absolutely nothing Orlando can do, they can double Lebron but he can just give it up to Wade who is also on fire. Lose Lose situation.

diddles

Banned
The M.O.B said:
Absolutely nothing Orlando can do, they can double Lebron but he can just give it up to Wade who is also on fire. Lose Lose situation.

all you guys have to do is shoot 65% throughout the playoffs and the championship is yours.

well three blowouts against the heat this season, one lucky win i guess (with the old magic too). so much for that.

Sanjuro

Time for everyone's favorite game, FIND THE HEAT FAN!

UhRnk.jpg

SamuraiX-

Did Solo just enter the NBA thread without spontaneously combusting?

dafuckisdisshit?!

So, I heard Kevin Johnson press conference. I guess the Kings are staying! He's just trying to scare fans to go to what games they think are left.

HA HA HAHAHA HAH Ha hah ah ha...
shut the fuck up

And why has Dwight only gotten 10 shots? This is pitiful.

WojYahooNBA
The NBA ought to be ashamed that it has failed to keep teams in Seattle and Sacramento. Devoted, smart, ticket-buying fans. Utter disgrace.

Preach it, Adrian!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom