• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPREME1

Banned
Rodeo Clown said:
Because the Lakers are leaving Fox Sports West and the Maloofs see it as an opportunity to slide in and get a major TV deal.

Smh if KCAL were to start showing Queens or Clolipper games...

rc213

ImperialConquest said:
Smh if KCAL were to start showing Queens or Clolipper games...

That's probably what they will have to do since they will probably lose the Doyers in 2013 as well.

Los Angeles Kings of Anaheim!

Karakand

Jamesfrom818 said:
The Queens and the OC is a match made in heaven.
If there's one sport megarich, provincial conservatives love it's professional basketball. I for one have never heard of cities in Orange County doing DWB stops in 2011.

SUPREME1

Banned
Rafa=FedKilla said:
At least change the Kings name. Almost as lifeless of a nickname as the Tigers.

Thought someone said they'd be going back to being the ROYALS?

The Los Angeles California Royals of Anaheim California

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Fucking Anaheim? Really?
I was living in Seattle when they lost the Sonics, it was a pretty depressing time for basketball fans so I feel for you Sacramento.

Watchin some D League right now and Joe Alexander is a freakin' bum. He turned the ball over because he placed the ball on the floor by the baseline because he thought he got fouled.

Karakand

ImperialConquest said:
Thought someone said they'd be going back to being the ROYALS?

The Los Angeles California Royals of Anaheim California

Totally going to be a water-related name. Splash, Bullfrogs, Piranhas, Ducks, etc.

The magic clearly have midrange shooters based on the fact that everyone but Dwight is chucking up threes. You'd figure they would give that a shot since, I don't know, they might make some of them.

diddles

Banned
man i miss the 2008/2009 magic. they just can't compete on the road anymore. they give up 10 pt leads like they're a last place team. now they're gonna go into feel sorry for themselves mode and the game is as good as over.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
SephCast said:
I'm over it. Shit happens, go back into underdog mode, I guess. We Bulls fans were starting to get ahead of ourselves.
You're right, a decade plus of disappointed should have taught me better.

diddles

Banned
if jj reddick got the bailout calls wade got, he'd be a bigger star.

oh hey look our first freethrows of the game, in the second quarter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom