• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

Wait the Knicks lost to the Cavs again? They were winning by 12 a few minutes ago. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

The Melo cancer has gone terminal.

dream

knickstime.png

Don't mind riding the bus,
Don't mind taking the train,
Don't mind wearing walking shoes running to the game,
Knicks on Friday Night,
M-S-G is the place to be,
Whatever it takes to make it there I'll do it all again... (HEEYYYYYY)

I gotta GET THERE...
as fast as I can! (eyyy)
I gotta get there...
Friday Night Knicks I'm a fan!
I gotta get there...
Please understand,
We're talking Friday Night Knicks on MSG
You got a front row seat,
I do it just to get there!!!

xnipx

Is this the first time the entire big three was off the floor at the same time?? I don't recall seeing this happen all season

Blackface

Banned
LOL @ Miami.

Knicks are a first round and go golfing team. I know how to spot them, I'm a Raptors fan. Funny thing is, with the new CBA coming, they can't really add more talent.

Also Harangody for 18 in 22 minutes off the bench.

KingGondo said:
Bonner is amazing. He's like Scalabrine except good at basketball.

DAT PROTESTANT WORK ETHIC BABY!

yea he is amazing. i think he will go down as one of the best shooters of all time when its all said and done. i'm shocked when he misses. its not that we are shooting red hot, its just that Bonner is the guy shooting 3s. this is everyday for him. he is shooting 50% for the season. and he shoots a lot of 3s.

These other scores make me feel good about the C's almost-but-not-quite collapse. Monta Ellis is a beast though (on one end of the floor). Also, lol Knicks, Harangody can be a lot to handle though.

jordan0386, exactly. The recognition to know what certain players want to do is inexcusable. You don't allow Anthony Parker space behind the 3-pt arc, and you don't back off Baron Davis behind the arc, that dude is going to chuck from anywhere. I knew he was shooting that shit.
Cloudy said:
He is a good enough shooter to pull up there and if he missed, there's still some time
Definitely, but Carmelo had been jobbed all night. It's amazing how much refs have jobbed him since he's become a Knick. He got Felton'd there, superstar drives to the hoop and gets a charge called on him when the guy was late? He could've shot it, but he had an obvious AND 1 there. Apparently not obvious to the ref...

The Spurs just sodomized the Heat with a 6 foot lead pipe.

I wonder though if the Spurs peaked too early. No way they can keep this intensity up for the rest of the game..

pilonv1

obijkenobi said:
If you're the Heat, how do you let Bonner have as many points as your entire team in the first quarter? Shameful.

How do you leave the leading 3 point shooter in the NBA open? HEAT CULTURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom