• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

Ninja Scooter said:
Stop living in the past? That would leave the TD Garden with only 2 banners hanging in the rafters (and one of those sumbitches is BLANK.)

I'm all for starting with a clean slate but that might just be because the Celtics are around 25% of the way there.

thekad

Banned
Can someone make me an avatar of this:
Old%2520Kobe_sm.jpg

Bishman said:
It's true.

It doesn't make sense how in the regular season, we close our games out in the 4th with Kidd-JET-Marion-Dirk-Chandler but in game 4... Marion is sitting on the bench.

Cmon RC! Smarten up! And I need Dirk to demand for the f'ing ball when it comes crunch time. Stop passing to JET. You need to shoot. That is why I say have JET on the bench and Steveson in. Dirk will be forced to shoot.

RC really is a sore spot on this team. I haven't liked him since the time Bass was upset about the way RC was treating the rotations, that shit always pissed me off. I just don't know what he's thinking some times. I'm still wondering why he took Roddy out in game 6 last year when he got the Mavs back in the game.

Dirk really needs to shoot more, it's like he thinks his teammates are going to actually do something. Sometimes, he'll try and keep shooting, but other times he will stop and just keep passing it to Kidd or Jet.

bjb

Banned
Kobe just looks old out there. CP3 was blowing past him on occasion, and the consensus before the series was that he wasn't even at full strength.

bjb said:
Kobe just looks old out there. CP3 was blowing past him on occasion, and the consensus before the series was that he wasn't even at full strength.

CP3 is a 25 year old PG who was already fast as fuck, even though he's a year off knee surgery. Kobe is a SG/SF. Him being able to blow by Kobe isn't really an indictment on Kobe. It's like asking KG to try and guard Lebron.

Looks like a new title for a new thread is about in order.

|Roy to Dallas "How my ass taste"

|Brandi, the new member of Lakers Age

|Where 23 point comebacks happen

|The salty tears of Spike Lee being swept away

Duki

Banned
Darkman M said:
Not as big of a joke as your entire franchise the last decade.
lmao look at this salty son of a bitch

cant admit it when his team fails, has to deflect :(

and yeah fuck you dream you prom promd youd always do recaps

The Stealth Fox

LovingSteam said:
Looks like a new title for a new thread is about in order.

|Roy to Dallas "How my ass taste"

|Brandi, the new member of Lakers Age

|Where 23 point comebacks happen

|The salty tears of Spike Lee being swept away

How about:

|I make bad thread titles and no one should listen to me.|

bjb said:

Michael never woulda felt the effects of human aging.

(He's just on an extended secret suspension for gambling right now)

dream

dIEHARD said:
uuuh dream you are really slipping on your duties.

no KK and LO stories tonight?

Soon.

I'm so disgusted by the Lakers as a basketball fan that I don't even want to look at Lamar right now.

When Kobe is able to control his damn self and use the first half to involve the rest of the team instead of jacking up shot after shot we win almost every time

Darkman M

Duki said:
lmao look at this salty son of a bitch

cant admit it when his team fails, has to deflect :(

and yeah fuck you dream you prom promd youd always do recaps
Nah I never make excuses for the lakers, no ref blaming or Stern conspiracy theorys here.

dream

Sneak preview: Lamar is singing in the bathroom while he manscapes and Khloe notices some brown shit in the bed sheets. She's disgusted by it and asks Lamar wtf he did. He tells her he has no idea what it is and to smell it and figure it out. She does.

exarkun said:
Man, I just thought it was an exciting game. Why do we always have to make teh excuses and over-analyze?

I was lol at the Hornets announcers on the way home...Them trying to call the game without getting P'Off.. I like to hear announcers like that..I miss Chick..:(

diehard

Fleer
dream said:
Sneak preview: Lamar is singing in the bathroom while he manscapes and Khloe notices some brown shit in the bed sheets. She's disgusted by it and asks Lamar wtf he did. He tells her he has no idea what it is and to smell it and figure it out. She does.
I have a theory that you are just trolling us with these storylines and nobody else watches it so you can say whatever the hell you want.

SamuraiX-

The Stealth Fox said:
HWK_vsGSW_022511_06b.jpg

NBA legend.

I ain't even gonna lie.

He has looked good in that Hawks uniform. Especially since he's been pimpin' dem goggles.

I look forward to Rose averaging 20% shooting from the field in the 2nd round.

After going through 8 games these last two days it pains me to say that Celtics and Thunder are the best two teams right now.

I hope the Lakers step up, but i´m afraid there´s a 50% chance of us seeing a surprise team representing the west on the finals.

Lakers haven´t clicked so far this season, and i´m still waiting for them to turn it up.

In the east, if the LeBrons can beat the C´s, then nobody will.

The Stealth Fox

SamuraiX- said:
I ain't even gonna lie.

He has looked good in that Hawks uniform. Especially since he's been pimpin' dem goggles.

I look forward to Rose averaging 20% shooting from the field in the 2nd round.

Yup. Best defensive PG in the game.

He is Gary Payton-esque on defense.

dream

Okay, main event time.

Khloe has OCD (not the good Ray Allen kind) and likes to keep a clean home. Lamar, on the other hand, is a total slob. So while Lamar is off on a road trip, Khloe decides to clean up his shit. Khloe starts with Lamar's car and finds a SHAKE WEIGHT. Being a proper lady, Khloe has no idea what it is so her idiot Celebrity All Star brother demonstrates it for her. Khloe notices he is exceptionally skilled at working a Shake Weight and attributes it to all the time he spends alone in his bedroom. The idiot Celebrity All Star brother doesn't like that and suggests that Khloe could spend some time learning how to work out because she is getting flabby.

Lamar and the idiot brother then order pizza and make a mess while eating it. Khloe walks over to the kitchen to give Lamar the papers for his "Miami house" (dun dun dun?) and is appalled by the mess the two of them made. Lamar just grins at her, fully expecting her to clean it up because of her OCD. An angry Khloe refuses to clean up their mess and walks out.

The next day, Khloe returns from doing her grocery shopping and the idiot brother is chilling on the couch, reading a quote from Lamar about Khloe on some web site.

Khloe: "Oh yeah? What does it say?"
Idiot Brother: "It's just saying how he calls you, like, big."
Khloe: "Robert, he doesn't call me big!"
Idiot Brother: "No, it says like Khloe's not small." (with an accompanying shot of the quote)
Khloe: "So when did he call me big? THAT'S NOT WHAT HE MEANT!"

Khloe then explains that she's happy with her weight and proud she hasn't done anything unhealthy to lose weight because her weight doesn't define who she is. You know, things a big girl says to justify her chub. But clearly this is bothering her because she decides to call Lamar and confront him...

masud

Banned
seattle6418 said:
After going through 8 games these last two days it pains me to say that Celtics and Thunder are the best two teams right now.

I hope the Lakers step up, but i´m afraid there´s a 50% chance of us seeing a surprise team representing the west on the finals.

Lakers haven´t clicked so far this season, and i´m still waiting for them to turn it up.

In the east, if the LeBrons can beat the C´s, then nobody will.
Seriously? The Celtics? lols

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom