• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
As I've been saying for at least a good 4 years now, LBJ is a great Pippen to Wade's MJ.

Nothing wrong with that if it wins championships.

TheFatOne

Truphenom said:
Do you think he'll make more improvements as the big 3 fade more? Sometimes i feel like he just doesn't know how to balance everything for himself and the others. Maybe if he was something like the first option he would be a lot more aggressive.

No I don't, and that is the sad part. He hasn't made any real improvements in his game so far. I will use Rose as an example. Although Rose is still not a good shooter you can see that he is actively working on that part of his game. You never hear about how Rondo is working on his shooting or his free throws. The biggest problem with Rondo is his ego. The guy is a real bitch/diva.

ph33nix said:
If it was a weak foul then why did KG look upset at himself?

Because Wade just schooled him? Call was still weak.

Spooks

BruceLeeRoy said:
I have watched that video like 3 times and I have no idea wtf your talking about. Are you saying that the crossover brush against Garnett is where the foul occurred?
You expect a Heat fan to know what legit foul is?

TheFatOne

BruceLeeRoy said:
I have watched that video like 3 times and I have no idea wtf your talking about. Are you saying that the crossover brush against Garnett is where the foul occurred?

He is saying the hand to the side after Wade blew by KG is the foul.

Who really gives a shit. Why the fuck are we still arguing over one fucking point? It's not going to make a difference in the end. It's just one extra call for the typical whiners to bring up again.

In fact, we got 1 point off that and Rondo got 2 off his. So fuck it.

Sho_Nuff82 said:
By my count 17 of Boston's 42 FGA were in the paint.

What is your point? You wanna bring me replays of those FG attempts?

TheFatOne said:
No I don't, and that is the sad part. He hasn't made any real improvements in his game so far. I will use Rose as an example. Although Rose is still not a good shooter you can see that he is actively working on that part of his game. You never hear about how Rondo is working on his shooting or his free throws. The biggest problem with Rondo is his ego. The guy is a real bitch/diva.

Because Wade just schooled him? Call was still weak.

Didn't Rondo say he was working on his Jumper in the off-season? Its still pretty bad but it seems to go down at least slightly more often than last year.

TheFatOne said:
He is saying the hand to the side after Wade blew by KG is the foul.

I'm sorry but that is just insanity.

TheFatOne

ph33nix said:
Who really gives a shit. Why the fuck are we still arguing over one fucking point? It's not going to make a difference in the end. It's just one extra call for the typical whiners to bring up again.

Because it ruins the fucking game.

giri

God, could you imagine what chicago would be like if they had've got wade. (though i think it would've stifled rose's development some)

I swear I have already seen Jermaine make more buckets in this game than I felt like he did for us all series last year. Asshole

TheFatOne

BruceLeeRoy said:
Didn't Rondo say he was working on his Jumper in the off-season? Its still pretty bad but it seems to go down at least slightly more often than last year.

I'm sorry but that is just insanity.

You always hear about players improving their game early in the year. With Rondo you hear about him improving his shooting, but I can't remember the last time I heard about him improving his ft.

Vire

ph33nix said:
I swear I have already seen Jermaine make more buckets in this game than I felt like he did for us all series last year. Asshole

He was the Celtics best player last year.

my friends are coming back. peace out yall :( next time I post in a game will probably be game 4...which is quite a while from now

Truphenom

TheFatOne said:
You always hear about players improving their game early in the year. With Rondo you hear about him improving his shooting, but I can't remember the last time I heard about him improving his ft.

I feel like he'll have to improve real soon or he'll be no better than someone like TJ Ford. He should be a lot better.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
You know I have only had the chance to tune into a handful of games since the Heat acquired Bibby, but I have yet to see him make a fucking shot.

and here I thought both teams would play crisper in the 2nd half. this game is still being poorly played.

Plays into Boston's hands, though.

giri

ph33nix said:
Heh, now that he's relatively healthy, he's been going good for the C's actually.

The Chosen One said:
Good gawd, how is Boston only down by 3.

Every time the Heat go away from Wade they get real quiet. If Boston doesn't turn the ball over Heat fast breaks aren't going to start themselves.

TheFatOne

Truphenom said:
I feel like he'll have to improve real soon or he'll be no better than someone like TJ Ford. He should be a lot better.

I could accept a shitty jump shot. Plenty of players can't shoot. What I can't accept is a PG who is terrible at the line. What is he this year like 60%? How can you not have the most fundamental things down as an NBA point guard. It's just ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom