• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirk's gonna come in and destroy us in the 4th. That bad stretch by Dallas was our chance to close the gap and take the lead, only we played even worse than they did. Fuck this team. They all need a nap. They'll have plenty of time to rest.

lol how was that not 5 second violations on kidd? might have been a 6 or 7 second violation. i'm going to dvr and count it and edit post

edit -

7 seconds on the 1st inbounds

6 seconds on the 2nd inbounds

Cipherr

Lakers arent playing well. Even if they lose this, Im sort of feeling like they could take the series still. I guess thats only because I dont feel that Dallas is playing extremely well at all either. Lakers shooting is terrible. Dallas should be up a dozen by now if not more.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol how was that not 5 second violations on kidd? might have been a 6 or 7 second violation. i'm going to dvr and count it and edit post

Hardcore!

Lakers just can't make shots. They're trying hard (besides Pau) and just missing everything outside 10 feet.

Blake had to hit 1 of those 3s. No one has made a 3! They can't even hit FTs. Sigh. I still feel like they are playing better in this series, just beating themselves or missing shots.

Drew is visibly frustrated by the defense at times breaking down. Got to get this together NOW.

Cloudy

Banned
Cipherr said:
Lakers arent playing well. Even if they lose this, Im sort of feeling like they could take the series still. I guess thats only because I dont feel that Dallas is playing extremely well at all either. Lakers shooting is terrible. Dallas should be up a dozen by now if not more.

This series is over if LA loses tonight. They aren't winning 4 of 5 with 3 in Dallas

THRILLH0

Banned
ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
People forget that while these Mavs' teams have been terribly constructed in general, they've been built fairly well to beat the Lakers.

Lakers lead the Mavs 20-12 over the past 8 seasons.

Ninja Scooter said:
Go to Pau every time, even if he keeps fucking up. We gotta force the bitch outta him.

Couldn't it just be that he's past his prime? He's looked terrible the last two months and he is 30 which is when players drop off.

giri

dream said:
Is he really unguardable in the same vein as Melo and K-Dur?
Dirks fallaway out of the post, is insanely good and probably unguardable. Only player with a chance of getting a hand on it is griffin.

Cloudy said:
This series is over if LA loses tonight. They aren't winning 4 of 5 with 3 in Dallas
Yup.

Kerr picking up on what I said about the team being physically and mentally drained. They look it, overall.

Kobe has to come in now, though.

Ninja Scooter said:
12 points on 12 shots? Does Pau suck or is he MVP?

chuck.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom