• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
missing SOOOO many easy shots. Mavs still begging us to get back into this and we just can't respond. Frustrating that the Mavs aren't even playing that well and they still make us look bad.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Man this is depressing, the Lakers not making it to the finals will make the inevitable Heat championship less exciting and King James' reign less legitimate.

7 missed FTs. 0 3 point makes. Most of them wide fucking open.

This game has fluke written all over it, but that's why you don't give games away. Giving game 1 away allows for this shit to haunt you. Argh.

edit: Kobe needs to come in. Fisher too.

mavs are just doubling in the post since they dont have to honor the 3 point shot tonight. odom seems to have figured out he needs to attack dirk on defense but he has to continue to do that. if you give mcgirk a free pass on D he will feast on your innards on offense

Cipherr

0 of 13 from the 3 point line. I mean cmon, this has got to be the lowest of the low. I dont expect them to shoot this bad the whole series is all. Damn.

dream

So Lakers-Age, which teams are you going to be rooting for once the Mavs finish this off?

I, personally, am rooting for OKC. Celtics Northwest.

Stern is shitting bricks. Lowest rated Finals since Bron/Spurs incoming.

dream said:
So Lakers-Age, which teams are you going to be rooting for once the Mavs finish this off?

I, personally, am rooting for OKC. Celtics Northwest.

Heat.

giri

Black Mamba said:
7 missed FTs. 0 3 point makes. Most of them wide fucking open.

This game has fluke written all over it, but that's why you don't give games away. Giving game 1 away allows for this shit to haunt you. Argh.

edit: Kobe needs to come in. Fisher too.
So a fluke and Nap Time, are the reasons the lakers lost the first 2 games. OK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom