• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creamwolf

Neo Member
SamuraiX- said:
Looks to me like you got Sam Young guarding Durant right now. While Battier is on the court.

Stupid move.

Put Battier on Durant. Young on Westbrook. Conley on Sef.

Westbrook would destroy Young.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I understand the goaltending rules, but come the fuck on. The ball was beneath the rim at that point.

SamuraiX-

xnipx said:
The thunder will never win if westbrook takes the most shots

If they keep Conley on him this whole series it would probably be a better idea. With guys like Tony Allen and Shane Battier guarding Durant, I wouldn't expect too much production from KD.

Creamwolf said:
Westbrook would destroy Young.

No he wouldn't.

He's making Conley his bitch right now.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I think I'd rather have Mike Conley over Westbrook. Sounds crazy, but I don't want any part of Westbrook getting paid max money soon.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
xxxstylzxxx said:
The atmosphere in OKC is incredible. If Heat fans could bring half that energy later on today it would be twice as much as normal.
wat

Is something wrong with the announcer's mics.?I can't hear them at all. Not that I'm complaining. I enjoy watching it with just the crowd and player noise.

SamuraiX-

woodchuck said:
mike conley is going to lose this series for the Grizz. I can just feel it.

I'd probably blame Tony Allen if he keeps up his bull shit with thinking he's actually an offensive option.

He's taken more shots than anyone on the team so far.

jjasper

Lord Greivis on Durant. LOL

Edit: Also yeah I think some team will be dumb enough to offer Westbrook max. Thunder should let him go Maynor will be better for them.

SamuraiX-

Omiee said:
man what a first quarter of a series that is looking like its going to be an awesome series

Remember when we said the same thing about the Den vs. OKC series?

Memphis needs to steal a game in OKC to convince me that this'll even be a series.

Raging Spaniard said:
Its a good story whoever wins though.

Grizz win and its Gasol vs. Gasol and the trade from 3 years ago becomes that much more relevant.

OKC wins and its revenge for last year, changing of the guard maybe.

Already advancing the Lakers, Spaniard?

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
SamuraiX- said:

Memphis needs to steal a game in OKC to convince me that this'll even be a series.
Memphis is better than Denver because they have a clear pecking order and go-to guy in the clutch. Games get tight and they can tell ZBo to get them a bucket. Denver didn't have that.

Omiee

SamuraiX- said:

what would be even more convincing is taking it game 1.

Gigglepoo

Rodeo Clown said:
Memphis is better than Denver because they have a clear pecking order and go-to guy in the clutch. Games get tight and they can tell ZBo to get them a bucket. Denver didn't have that.

Z-Bo and Gasol would be the two best players on Denver... or San Antonio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom