• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Bread said:
Look at these Miami fans, so proud of the complete bias the refs have for their team.

Boston has not played well, don't even start blaming the refs.

exarkun

Yessssssssssssssssssss

Hahaha Pierce is such a bitch. He was gonna get suspended next game anyway. Doesn't matter, he headbutted Jones there is no way that Zaza and Richardson get suspended for what they did and Pierce doesn't. This way, they won't suspend him next game.

Ccccc's fans should be happy. This game was over anyway, better to not get him suspended for next game.

Sanjuro

Am I wrong to blame the Refs here? I never like to sit here and say the Refs changed the outcome, but this silly. Am I out there on this?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
exarkun said:
Yessssssssssssssssssss

Hahaha Pierce is such a bitch. He was gonna get suspended next game anyway. Doesn't matter, he headbutted Jones there is no way that Zaza and Richardson get suspended for what they did and Pierce doesn't. This way, they won't suspend him next game.

Ccccc's fans should be happy. This game was over anyway, better to not get him suspended for next game.
That was not a headbutt, come on.

bionic77

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Refs have destroyed the playoffs for me. I'm out. This shit can't fucking happen.
I know as a Celtics fan you have only been watching for the last 4 years, but the NBA will let the Celtics rape the Heat in Boston and will do whatever they can to make it go 7 games.

reilo said:
NO FOUL ON THAT? Hahahhahaahahaha

EDIT: That's a fucking REACHING foul. Amazing.

Yeah man it's fucking retarded. This is why I can't stand the Heat. I already had to watch this shit in the 06 Finals.

Brinbe

bionic77 said:
I know as a Celtics fan you have only been watching for the last 4 years, but the NBA will let the Celtics rape the Heat in Boston and will do whatever they can to make it go 7 games.
Exactly... more lols @ Laker fans having a go at them too... Seriously, what the fuck? Do you guys not watch your own games?

You know I watched Iverson for years get away with a lot of shit ( they stopped because he bitched all the time but still) so I normally don't truly blame the refs (also my team is meh) but goddam this is some sad shit.

I don't mind Superstar calls but Stern has to do something. There should just be less fouls called both ways...too many free throws n shit.

Doomsayer

Not only are the Heat a free throw parade they also get to hack the SHIT out of opposing players on defense. I knew this shit was going to happen when they all teamed up.

Stern-culture.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
He got two techs so that's that ... He is out... They should do more of that... Call the shit if its a tech... Don't float around and not call it because it's a superstar or it's a playoff game ... Act up and get kicked out

Sanjuro

bionic77 said:
You are the ultimate lifelong fan here. You seem to just hate our town, ive been following celtics since birth you jerk.

Lebron you piece of shit. Wade is totally carrying your ass. Stop flexing you ass, you had to get another f*cking superstar to beat the Celtics.

exarkun

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Am I wrong to blame the Refs here? I never like to sit here and say the Refs changed the outcome, but this silly. Am I out there on this?

What? He got a T for a headbutt when he should have been thrown out. He got ANOTHER T for yapping at the refs which they have been calling ALL season. I don't understand the problem.

I missed the third quarter, but the 1st half was Wade just balling and the Celts being bad with one or two bad calls, 4th was all Celts trying to get back into the game by being physical with the Heat and it backfires.

He was gonna get suspended next game anyway.

Edit: Reilo, uhhh Richardson got suspended for putting a hand on Zaza after getting headbutted. I think he would have gotten suspended. Doesn't matter if it was REALLY a headbutt. Its suspension worthy.

dream

Look, when Lakers fans are unanimously saying the Celtics are getting fucked, maybe there's something to it.

Bread

Banned
Malleymal said:
He got two techs so that's that ... He is out... They should do more of that... Call the shit if its a tech... Don't float around and not call it because it's a superstar or it's a playoff game ... Act up and get kicked out
Yeah man lets ruin the end of playoff games because a guy is talking shit to another player. That's completely out of line, how dare they talk shit!

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:

The refs aren't helping but you guys were playing like shit for too long before getting it going.

dream said:
Brandy was right. The entire Miami Heat team can die in a plane crash and nobody would miss them.

he_mad_97689.jpg

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
exarkun said:
What? He got a T for a headbutt when he should have been thrown out. He got ANOTHER T for yapping at the refs which they have been calling ALL season. I don't understand the problem.

I missed the third quarter, but the 1st half was Wade just balling and the Celts being bad with one or two bad calls, 4th was all Celts trying to get back into the game by being physical with the Heat and it backfires.

He was gonna get suspended next game anyway.
He didn't say a single word to the refs on that second technical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom