• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooks

The Chosen One said:
Lebron you piece of shit. Wade is totally carrying your ass. Stop flexing you ass, you had to get another f*cking superstar to beat the Celtics.
DEM RIDIN THE COAT TAILS TALENTS!

Cipherr

Malleymal said:
He got two techs so that's that ... He is out... They should do more of that...

Ok, that makes it a little better, but its still fucked considering the first tech was bullshit.

bionic77

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
You are the ultimate lifelong fan here. You seem to just hate our town, ive been following celtics since birth you jerk.
:lol I am a lifelong now?

Man Celtic fans are sensitive.

Pierce called JOnes a bitch and he called Wade a bitch and got ejected on his second tech. And fuck these announcers for acting like guys cant get ejected just because its the playoffs. Thats why guys say and do whatever as it is.

Amory

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Am I wrong to blame the Refs here? I never like to sit here and say the Refs changed the outcome, but this silly. Am I out there on this?

No, you're right. Celtics have sucked, but every run they've started has been ended by the refs, not the heat

Jin34

When even Lakers fans are mad Pierce got screwed... Oh who am I kidding Stern will keep his head buried in the sand.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Am I wrong to blame the Refs here? I never like to sit here and say the Refs changed the outcome, but this silly. Am I out there on this?

It was wrong when we blamed the refs.

Bread

Banned
bionic77 said:
:lol I am a lifelong now?

Man Celtic fans are sensitive.
You said he started following the Celtics 4 years ago, and you're calling him sensitive because he called you a lifelong?

dream

Why is Doc not putting Sasha and Troy in the game to try to slip their feet under Lebron and Wade when they go up?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Oh my god. Eight point game. How will the referees respond to this run?

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Bread said:
Yeah man lets ruin the end of playoff games because a guy is talking shit to another player. That's completely out of line, how dare they talk shit!
Fuck that... I don't care if this shit was a quadruple overtime game seven of the finals ... If he did something to get a tech then so be it... His dumb ass shouldn't have got the first one.. The fuck out of here... Control your dumb ass... No one told him to rub cheeks with James jones

Amory

Lol imagine if the celtics still win because of ray ray. It's a crime to call anyone else but ray allen "mr. big shot"

bionic77

dream said:
Look, when Lakers fans are unanimously saying the Celtics are getting fucked, maybe there's something to it.
Refs were a joke in this game but same shit will happen in Boston, especially game 3, and I hate Pierce so I am enjoying seeing him get screwed. I would have acted the same way if LeBron was getting jobbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom