• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
F3sCz.png

Mavs will make those shots but they shouldn't have a chance at hurting the Lakers in half court situations.

But the Lakers are the Lakers and won't get back on D and will have dumb turnovers to make the series tough.

Doomsayer

Kobe with 3 TO's already, doesn't bode well for the rest of the game.

Hopefully we can clean that up. We need to stay home on Dallas's shooters, considering they can't do anything but shoot open jumpers.

Feeling out type of 1st quarter. Didn't like the open 3 point looks. Needs to be tightened up on that side.

Bynum didn't get going offensively, although I thought he got fouled by Tyson. Did that entire quarter have 1 total foul called? When was the last time that happened?

Lamar should destroy Marion like he used to be in the Phoenix series.

exarkun

Bulls lost? I thought they were an elite team, stealth fox.

But seriously, howd they lose? Joe Johnson single handedly fucked em up?

Duki

Banned
exarkun said:
Bulls lost? I thought they were an elite team, stealth fox.

But seriously, howd they lose? Joe Johnson single handedly fucked em up?
they lost by playing about as well as they did against the pacers

says it all really

Branduil said:
Lakers are fine as long as it stays close or they lead until the last couple minutes of the game.

Makes sense, Mavs are only the best team in the league in the last five minutes of the game and have been for years.

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Makes sense, Mavs are only the best team in the league in the last five minutes of the game and have been for years.

Yea, not like they ever blew a 23 point lead in the 4th or anything.

The Lakers are completely ignoring Bynum in this game. Frustrating.

I know Shannon scored on that transition bucket, but I cannot stand him trying to create offense. His other score was pure luck after a stupid pass and then he just made another stupid pass that did cause a TO.

Start running the offense through Bynum in the post, already. God damn bench. And stop letting anyone shoot open 3s!

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Boombloxer said:
Yea, not like they ever blew a 23 point lead in the 4th or anything.
Yeah, they do that every game....
On average, though, close games at the end are what they're best at and why they have so many wins each season.

that play from Pau was pretty. he's been passing really well tonight. getting Bynum involved with it, too.

But the defense needs to start tightening up.

I wish Phil could install one of those zapper collars on Shannon, everytime he shoots a stupid 3 or dribbles recklessly, Phil pushes a button to zap him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom