• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
AShep said:
Eh, I think it's fair to say that it's unlikely that JJ averages 34 on 66% and Rose starts 0-7 again.

I agree though, you can't point to 50% shooting and say they just got lucky. They were a bit hotter than usual but their performance had a bit more substance than some people are suggesting.

The thing is, Joe Johnson isn't going to beat you by himself regardless of how well he shoots.

He couldn't shoot any better than he did tonight but I expect him to get his points.

Rebounding was unlike the Bulls tonight and near the end of the game, the Hawks had no pressure so they could just shoot outside threes with no real consequence.

Crawford hit some big shots as well.

J2 Cool

Gigglepoo said:
Do you think it's an injury that's actually going to have an impact? I highly doubt that. Players tweak their ankles all the time. If he can play, he's fine.

I'm not sure. It's the same ankle he injured in game 5, but I don't know how much re-tweaking affects an ankle - if any of that old pain comes back. Either way, it was a stupid tweak that shouldn't have happened. Definitely not a positive for the Bulls.

Kidd lol

The fact that Boozer started playing well showed me the Bulls weren't going to win tonight.

Oh well, they have a list of things to work on. Hope it's a better showing on Wednesday.

BruceLeeRoy said:
Anytime he goes KoMe early and doesn't let our guys warm up we get hammered.

It's not KoMe mode when he's shooting wide open shots. What is he supposed to do, not shoot?

He took 1 bad 3, that's it.

Grimm Fandango said:
The fact that Boozer started playing well showed me the Bulls weren't going to win tonight.

Oh well, they have a list of things to work on. Hope it's a better showing on Wednesday.

I thought Bogans D was great early on and then they took him out(guess because he wasn't hitting the open 3).

As good as Thibodeau is, sometimes I shake my head at his playing time decisions.

Maybe play Korver early on in the game????

Black Mamba said:
It's not KoMe mode when he's shooting wide open shots. What is he supposed to do, not shoot?

He took 1 bad 3, that's it.

Getting some ball movement would help and though I am watching the game on some Taiwanese site and the media player is about the size of a playing card I saw two bad 3-pt attempts.

dream

BruceLeeRoy said:
Getting some ball movement would help and though I am watching the game on some Taiwanese site and the media player is about the size of a playing card I saw two bad 3-pt attempts.

Why don't you watch it on our favorite streaming site?

Branduil said:
This series won't be very long.

Mavs are helping the Lakers by playing a guy Kobe doesn't have to defend.

I understand starting Stevenson for his defense, but why go to him early? Unless he's slashing, Kobe's not going to expend any energy guarding a 38% shooter.

dream

Red Blaster said:
Is that DeShawn Stevenson playing in the 2nd round of the playoffs? T-Mac's wingmaan in the 21-win 2004 season?

That is DeShawn Stevenson STARTING in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

what is with LA's defense? Allowing wide open 3s to good shooters. Worried about Kidd's penetration? Let him go, he has no chance against Drew.

Stop playing lazy sag in defense. This team can only score with open 3s and hustle plays from the guys that aren't Dirk.

Deshawn Stevenson said:
"The whole thing is a little overblown," he added. "I said he's overrated, I didn't say he sucks. If you look at the games and what's going on, I know when I go to sleep I know we have to play LeBron James. When I go to sleep and know we have to play the Lakers, I know it's going to be a long night. It's the difference between the Kobes and LeBrons. Not saying he will never get there, but that's what I'm saying."

deshawncrackhead.jpg

Branduil

dream said:
That is DeShawn Stevenson STARTING in the 2nd round of the playoffs.
Any time you can start a mediocre defensive player who can't shoot at shooting guard you have to do it. Just ask the Bulls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom