• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

Zep

Banned
So who does become the next target of the "Ewing/Malone/Barkley Why Doesn't He Have A Ring? Club?" Durant is too young, he's got some leeway still before it sets in. CP3 people seem to overlook and he's got that underdog perception since he's tiny. Melo isn't good enough and nobody expects you to win a title on the Knicks so he gets a pass. Dwight?

After the way he acted this year, the bullseye is now on Dwight! No doubt about it.

rdrr gnr

Half the fun of watching the NBA was criticizing Lebron. Now I can only criticize him less. Can't say this wasn't earned. Congrats.

So who does become the next target of the "Ewing/Malone/Barkley Why Doesn't He Have A Ring? Club?" Durant is too young, he's got some leeway still before it sets in. CP3 people seem to overlook and he's got that underdog perception since he's tiny. Melo isn't good enough and nobody expects you to win a title on the Knicks so he gets a pass. Dwight?

If not Melo then yeah Dwight.

Anyone got the gif of LeBron celebrating?
untitled-18argzo.gif

credit goes to sunhi

Melo and dwight.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
i would give my left nut to stand next to Dan LeBatard's dad right now and hear him ramble in broken English.

Jonm1010

Banned
it's gonna be CP3 in a few years if the Clippers keep making the 2nd round and losing
Yeah, he left New Orleans because he wanted a championship and he's playing in a large market.

If he leaves the clippers to chase a ring somewhere else that will just magnify it.

....though I think Carmello will get the same if new york keeps shitting it up. Dwight probably as well.

Top Bottom