• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

q6I7Q.png

lakers bout to go on a 6 game losing streak. They might beat denver though.

edit: just realize they're gonna face the spurs on a B2B. lawl

Does this post mean we'll beat The Clips and The Nugs? Well I certainly feel better now.

you didn't learn your lesson the first time?
kobe was clutch doe
lebron-smallest-violin.gif

Doomsayer

When you get shit on by McGee, you deserve to lose.

Fucking hate this team this year. At the beginning of the season there was no way I would have imagined that this year would be more frustrating than last.

Awful.

Nash +6. Duhon -11.

Like I said games lost to end the 1st and 3rd quarters.

Laker starters need to dominate to win games. But they're not. They're just playing okay right now.

Time is running out to fix this.

When you get shit on by McGee, you deserve to lose.

Fucking hate this team this year. At the beginning of the season there was no way I would have imagined that this year would be more frustrating than last.

Awful.

We all laughed at Hollinger because he thought Lakers would be the 4th seed.

We were right doe.

Lakers needed more Howard post ups in crunch time, why are they playing like they don't like him?

Dwight Howard said:
"It's something we have to do to get better," he said. "We have to play like we like each other. Even if we don't want to be friends off the court, whatever that may be, when we step in between the lines or we step in the locker room or the gym, we have to respect each other and what we bring to the table.

nah

Picking the Lakers to win the West was probably the worst prediction and statement I've ever made in this thread, but at least most people had something similar before the year started.

And this is a time where it feels alright to be wrong...

Top Bottom