• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Damn son but to be fair everyone picked the Lakers to be #1 in the West before the season started

I didn't!

I had them #2 lol

Weird seeing everyone but Celtics-age come out to have fun at Lakers-age expense.

Enjoy it fellas. It's not often it happens!

Blaster - never will happen. Never Bargs! Anyone but Bargs.

Stu is 1000x better than Breen & Clyde.

and Billy Mac is 1000x worse. oh and lol Lakers. The deeper they get below .500, the more things gets taken out of their hands, as they have to bank on the lower seeded teams going on losing streaks. Lawd have mercy, if they miss the playoffs....

pilonv1

Mike Trudell ‏@LakersReporter

Dwight Howard aggravated his shoulder injury tonight. He’s going to have an MRI in the morning. Stay tuned.

Looks like Orlando made out the best in this deal. Vucevic is awesome.

Even after the new year Lakers are still 8/1 to win the NBA title. Shit... this is like 30+ games into the season and they are still have the 4th-5th highest odd to win the nba title.

It's based on people's betting habits, I believe. People still betting on LAL.

My guess is people see LAL getting better odds and buying in thinking they will turn it around which is keeping their odds from dropping more.

Then again, I don't know how title odds betting is formed, only how NFL spreads move.

Here's a trade for you, Mamba:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=afxdgad

Lakers improve by four wins.

So you pick the 2nd worst player in the NBA in Monta? I want no part of Bargs or Monta. I'd stop watching with those two for the first time ever.

Billy Mac is just okay. He's better than Joel but he's way too excited.

He was 1000x better as a pre and post game host and when he interviewed Phil every game.

Lakers letting Spero go was such a mistake.

Cloudy

Banned
I feel we'd win without Dwight. Made fts, no BS iso post-ups and rotations would be faster without 2 centers playing together for some inexplicable reason..

I hope he sits a few..

That wasn't me. My account got hacked that day. PEACE.

HuR88.gif

Emwitus

Sigh.I didn't expect the lakers to be anywhere close to the number one seed this season, I had them around 5 or 6. But never thought they would actually miss the playoffs

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I feel we'd win without Dwight. Made fts, no BS iso post-ups and rotations would be faster without 2 centers playing together for some inexplicable reason..

I hope he sits a few..

IDK the last thing your franchise needs is for dwight to feel like he isn't welcomed. All the jokes aside he's the Lakers future. When kobe and Pau come off the books they will have the money to put the right personnel around Dwight. He leaves and the rebuild goes from 2-4 season to 5 to 6 unless ya'll luck out in the draft.

linsivvi

IDK the last thing your franchise needs is for dwight to feel like he isn't welcomed. All the jokes aside he's the Lakers future. When kobe and Pau come off the books they will have the money to put the right personnel around Dwight. He leaves and the rebuild goes from 2-4 season to 5 to 6 unless ya'll luck out in the draft.

Only Nash will be under contract after the 13-14 season.

Blow it up.

lol what draft!? They'd have to trade for picks.

Someone make me a shameful lakers avatar. Nothing drastic. maybe a sad Pringles avatar.

Nori Chan

I hope he sits a few..
Yeah maybe see Paus touches go up a few. Maybe boost his confidence up.

Them let him get rapes by asik

Cloudy

Banned

I'm only concerned about this year right now. I feel it'd do Dwight some good to sit a few games and see the team from a different perspective. And we just might play better! These stretch of games would be perfect cos it'd give us an excuse for the coming 3 losses lol

Top Bottom