• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

close but... we got to be more agressive early. these moral wins mean nothing for playoff positioning
This. No intensity on D to start off was the reason they got into this mess. Knicks used to be one of the best 1st quarter teams earlier in the season.

Woodson needs to make a lineup/rotation change. Limit Novak's minutes and play Brewer only situational. White starting at SG may not be a bad idea.

this team wont ever win a game if they decide to get aggressive with 3 minutes left in the game

fucking disgusting. you cant expect to win when you have a 19 point defecit.

This. No intensity on D to start off was the reason they got into this mess. Knicks used to be one of the best 1st quarter teams earlier in the season.

im telling you man. fucking new years hangovers. they always play like shit after a holiday or something

Emwitus

close but... we got to be more agressive early. these moral wins mean nothing for playoff positioning. I still think this game was more about getting melo some burn than anything else but it was winnable. lillard is roy ... until that indian graveyard curse kicks in....

lol at moral win.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
The streak ends tonight and the linear nba championship returns to Denver

giri

Meh, Carmelo is overrated as fuck. So unclutch, and garbage FT padding stats.

Yeah, 45pts on 24 shots.

Garbage.

Terrible stat line..................................................................................................................................................................................................

Nori Chan

2dj2t6a.png

doe

Yeah, 45pts on 24 shots.

Garbage.

Terrible stat line..................................................................................................................................................................................................
giri, you know how it is here. Rational thought is on short supply.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
lol at moral win.

ehh hungover typing here anyhow you know what I mean. Its good when they show they can impose their will and get stops to make it close but if they did that early all this would be easier. Being competitive and making runs look good.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Hawks playing Pistons on Friday, Knicks playing Spurs on Thursday.

Nah it's people who haven't shown up all night coming out of the woodwork. Driveby posting happens alot here, but en masse like that it's silly.

Keep livetweeting games, god knows we can't do without you postiing the lyrics to friday night knicks for the 746th time

thekad

Banned
Nah it's people who haven't shown up all night coming out of the woodwork. Driveby posting happens alot here, but en masse like that it's silly.

Driveby posting? We've been saying the Knicks are frauds since the very beginning.

edit: or are you talking about your lifelongs?

One thing that's a common theme the lat week is the Knicks are really getting killed at the PG position. Felton is out another month and we're seeing Kidd really get exploited by the quicker guards routinely. The other thing is the Knicks aren't spamming PnR with Kidd, which may be due to him not being a threat off the dribble. Unless they use JR to initiate the O (LOL), Kidd/Prigs is going to have to play PG for a while and they have to find a way to mask that. Even if Shump comes back before Felton you can't put him at PG because he's not one and he's coming off major knee surgery.

Like I said a week ago, Knicks need to survive January and play .520 ball. Get people back and get chemistry.
Keep livetweeting games, god knows we can't do without you postiing the lyrics to friday night knicks for the 746th time
Oh excuse me, I'm terribly sorry my Friday Night Knicks ® lyrics are affecting you.

Who are you again?

Top Bottom