• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wait, is that dude a Knicks fan? LOL didn't this same thing happen back last year? Knicks have a tough loss and someone on Knicks-GAF turns on another member?

I swear with maybe the exception of Lakers-GAF (Cloudy) no NBA-GAF goes after each other more than Knicks-GAF. Seriously.

Yea you guys are a bunch of weirdos considering your franchise and teams always suck. Lakers-age makes a little more sense.

Turning on each other over the Knicks smh

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
carmelo-anthony-sucks-meme.jpg

this is great lol

Yea you guys are a bunch of weirdos considering your franchise and teams always suck. Lakers-age makes a little more sense.

Turning on each other over the Knicks smh
"always" is a bit of a stretch since a number of Knicks-GAF guys go back to the 90's teams. But yeah I get your point. Dude still needs to go and drink a warm beverage or something. Still waiting for the receipts here.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"always" is a bit of a stretch since a number of Knicks-GAF guys go back to the 90's teams. But yeah I get your point.

It was either Jordan, Miller or the Rockets destroying your dreams. Ahhh the good old days.

What the fuck are you doing, carding me like i'm under 21? bitch please, i'm knicks age, but why does that even matter? Getting tired of your shit, you complain about other posters like you do so much yourself, when the funniest thing you've ever contributed is a lame avatar. Just get on twitter if all you're going to post is "i am someone", "oh he missed a shot" and some dumb song

lol knicks age falling apart

Pimpwerx

So I missed all games thus far. How did the Knicks lose? Like, what was the story? Doesn't look like that many turnovers, Melo scored 45, and Max Amare made his triumphant return. Was it something to do with taking 37 3-pointers and only making 10 of them? PEACE.

What the fuck are you doing, carding me like i'm under 21? bitch please, i'm knicks age, but why does that even matter? Getting tired of your shit, you complain about other posters like you do so much yourself, when the funniest thing you've ever contributed is a lame avatar. Just get on twitter if all you're going to post is "i am someone", "oh he missed a shot" and some dumb song

whoa der!

lol

So I missed all games thus far. How did the Knicks lose? Like, what was the story? Doesn't look like that many turnovers, Melo scored 45, and Max Amare made his triumphant return. Was it something to do with taking 37 3-pointers and only making 10 of them? PEACE.

Forgotten assignments on defense, no ball movement, heroball only contained what should have been a blowout. Amazing individual play, nonsensical collective.

same as sacramento

came out flat first half, 19 pt deficit that we chased all game. three ball chucking was the least of the worries tonight

I'd make a long post about the Knicks not being interested in D the first half with a few numbers about Carmelo had little help due to missing open 3's off Carmelo doubleteams, put if I did I'm sure 1871 would start keepin' it real.

I'd make a long post about the Knicks not being interested in D the first half with a few numbers about Carmelo had little help due to missing open 3's off Carmelo doubleteams, put if I did I'm sure 1871 would start keepin' it real.

I see my nickname in here, but wait, who are you again?

#sohurt

Forgotten assignments on defense, no ball movement, heroball only contained what should have been a blowout. Amazing individual play, nonsensical collective.

You aren't aloud to make up any excuses to why they lost because of the way the knicks have played the past two years. Who's to say their season doesn't spiral?

Emwitus

Holy crap. What were the lakers doing for almost a week. Wow. No defense at all.....and put ebanks in there and let morris come of the bench as back up point guard. So idiotic.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Lol ftw at least when I came in I aimed my hate at everybody else but my own teams fans...

Also 1871 this place is full of Knicks haters, don't argue tell them EAD and keep it moving.

Top Bottom