• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Like I said a week ago, Knicks need to survive January and play .520 ball. Get people back and get chemistry.

You could even say they need to win games rather than lose them. Enlighten us some more about how they need to lose about .200 on their winning percentage as they are waiting for their fifth best player to come back

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Knicks... lol

You could even say they need to win games rather than lose them. Enlighten us some more about how they need to lose about .200 on their winning percentage as they are waiting for their fifth best player to come back
I will! Just as soon as you tell me who you are again and what GAF you repping.

Son, don't even get me started on you. Please. Don't be that guy.

ibdiA0eqSdwd6z.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

lol Knicks fans fighting each other.

Better than the actual losses.

What the fuck are you doing, carding me like i'm under 21? bitch please, i'm knicks age, but why does that even matter? Getting tired of your shit, you complain about other posters like you do so much yourself, when the funniest thing you've ever contributed is a lame avatar. Just get on twitter if all you're going to post is "i am someone", "oh he missed a shot" and some dumb song

Matrix

What the fuck are you doing, carding me like i'm under 21? bitch please, i'm knicks age, but why does that even matter? Getting tired of your shit, you complain about other posters like you do so much yourself, when the funniest thing you've ever contributed is a lame avatar. Just get on twitter if all you're going to post is "i am someone", "oh he missed a shot" and some dumb song

dammmmmm Frankman getting shitted on lol

lol Knicks fans fighting each other.

Better than the actual losses.
Wait, is that dude a Knicks fan? LOL didn't this same thing happen back last year? Knicks have a tough loss and someone on Knicks-GAF turns on another member? I swear with maybe the exception of Lakers-GAF (Cloudy) no NBA-GAF goes after each other more than Knicks-GAF.

lenodkd1g.gif

I can't front, the atmosphere @ the Gaah-den was pretty good when I was there.

I need to post my pics from when I was there. Had great seats.

Saw Jeter, Whoopi Goldberg, Spiz-ike and Julianne Moore.

Smokey

i havent seen some fire like this in a while..civil war in knicks land

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

en fuego

Pkaz01

I would personally like to thank the blazers for bringing us this entertainment.

And the king for granting us this joy in his return

Who am I complaining about that I shouldn't be? Show me the fucking posts, dude. Because you are way over the line right now, you say I'm complaining about others w/o a reason? Stop posting in smoke and mirrors and actually show me the facts.

Refs - That's my thing, I hate bad refs.
Trolls - ... no comment.

Please show me the post that pushed your overpowering rage to keep it real into the red.

tumblr_lsvufob4Vs1qelw1u.gif

Top Bottom