• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

another game thrown away because of temper tantrums. they should be beating teams theyre supposed to beat

melo was garbage tonight.

melomvp 6-25
ibgryoDNnDJCus.gif

Goddamn, that team played its NBA Finals against us tonight.

Paul Pierce used the knife he got stabbed with to get dagger after dagger shot.

Enjoy, GAF!

Fuck this fraud ass fucking team. Couldn't even beat these geriatric, at their deathbed Celtic fucks without the ref bumping, raisin head looking Rondo.

Emwitus

Can't hate on knicks age today, that celtics defense was ferocious...I'm an awe after watching a full season of lakers D'antoni ball.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Knicks lose at home to a Rondo-less bleh Celtics team lol smh not that I really give a shit. I just like to see Alphasnake lose his cool.

I can see a possible losing streak for the Knicks now. Konex work your magic.

Emwitus

Goddamn, that team played its NBA Finals against us tonight.

Paul Pierce used the knife he got stabbed with to get dagger after dagger shot.

Enjoy, GAF!

lol. The celts have more balls than your sorry ass team. Maybe you should wait until you guys win more than a playoff game after a decade.

EDIT: Bradley completely changes the make up of this team...He pestered JR to no end.

lol. The celts have more balls than your sorry ass team. Maybe you should wait until you guys win more than a playoff game after a decade.

EDIT: Bradley completely changes the make up of this team...He pestered JR to no end.

lol this coming from a two team bandwagoner.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

can't wait for shump to return the favor. With that said enjoy your win and reaching .500.

That one hurt. I hate them so much... :(

Yeah i hate the grimey ass celtics too.

Top Bottom