• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

alba

Little is the new Big
he's just joshing you, linsivvi's a lakers fan and he's been rather salty you know what with their current situation and all

Anybody would, I don't even know what they could possibly do to remedy all the problems they've got right now, anybody would be salty being a lakers fan right now :p

linsivvi

Top 5 modern day Knicks trolls all-time:

- Reggie Miller
- Michael Jordan
- Paul Pierce
- Alonzo Mourning
- ?

charles-barkley-1-sized.jpg

He was fine. Chandler was getting into it as well, the ref actually yelled at him at one point it looked like.

Again, Melo should have been tossed. Suspended now if he actually did go do that. Although, it's NY so that will never happen.

eh i wouldnt say he shoulda been tossed but that 1 tech was deserving. at the same time, melo was hacked and shit all night and refs missed many of those calls. its like that whether hes home or away

Sanjuro

eh i wouldnt say he shoulda been tossed but that 1 tech was deserving. at the same time, melo was hacked and shit all night and refs missed many of those calls. its like that whether hes home or away

He looked like he was trying to foul to stop the clock the entire time. I haven't seen anything that bad in a while.

Pimpwerx

I'm busy watching the college football bloodbath. How'd the Knicks lose to the Creaky Knees World Tour? Also, are the Wizards giant killers or something? How'd they off the Thunder? PEACE.

giri

Seriously, if Favors can pick up a mid range J, AND continue to develop his PnR finishing... Along with Kanter.... That front line could be as nasty as the Grizz are by next season.

I also love that Kanter seems like a very willing and very good passer out of the post.

As a duo they're so good to watch.

With milsap off the bench, you'd have a great bigs rotation.

Seriously, if Favors can pick up a mid range J, AND continue to develop his PnR finishing... Along with Kanter.... That front line could be as nasty as the Grizz are by next season.

I also love that Kanter seems like a very willing and very good passer out of the post.

As a duo they're so good to watch.

With milsap off the bench, you'd have a great bigs rotation.

Paying milsap a shit ton to be a bench player tho

Top Bottom