• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

lol. I do agree shump will make your team so much better. Bradley has made me a believe. Now if the celts can flip some scrub for demarcus.

How exactly?

He is great on D, but coming back from his knee going Amare on him he probably won't be as good as he was for a while.

What need does Shump address?

If the Celtics aren't dead yet, the Atlantic is going to get really interesting - especially if they can figure out how to swing a deal for more firepower, perhaps.

Hopefully the next time we play them:

- Amare is healthier
- Shump is back
- Melo doesn't have a near-career worse shooting night

Emwitus

How exactly?

He is great on D, but coming back from his knee going Amare on him he probably won't be as good as he was for a while.

Perimeter defense, unless Kidd is the epitome of that at this stage of his career. Point guards are still torching them.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
How exactly?

that perimeter D and he was pretty good at mid court steals.... plus he had enough of an offensive game that you ca leave him in to pester somebody....

Also Melo really went to their locker rooms.... I guess somebody got him pissed.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
soulplaya is a bulls fan
carlos-boozer-2012-217x300.jpg

WHAT?!

BTW, Boozer had 24 points on 50% shooting, 11 rebounds, and 4 assists tonight.

I wonder what Pau's stat line will be in the next Lakers game? :l

I told yall to make that trade!

#Carmelo Anthony barges in #Celtics locker room, goes 0-6 on punch attempts #Knicks

lololol

lmfaooooooo

again, i cant believe JR out of all people was the calming and leadership presence in this game tonight

He should have been tossed, easily. He was just complete unrestrained rage and the refs had no fucking clue what to do about it.

you know what, woodson should have called a time out as soon as shit started to fly. but he waited too long and melo just blew his lid

Marvin hurt on an awesome play :(

Also, it's interesting how many games that Melo misses is never brought up in discussing how good he is. With the injuries so far this year and the probable upcoming suspension, he could be headed for another season with 13 to 16 games missed.

Sanjuro

lmfaooooooo

again, i cant believe JR out of all people was the calming and leadership presence in this game tonight

He was fine. Chandler was getting into it as well, the ref actually yelled at him at one point it looked like.

Again, Melo should have been tossed. Suspended now if he actually did go do that. Although, it's NY so that will never happen.

I didn't see much of the first half but yea, he def wasn't in control for pretty much the whole second half.

He was aggressive the whole game, but didn't become absurd until the second half.

Apparently checking Alan Hahn, KG was talking shit and Carmelo was mad KG wasn't being called on his "passionate screens". Both teams thuggin and buggin didn't help.

Top Bottom