• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
i guess the lakers are terrible enough where teams just show up and expect to beat them now

It's like the Rockets playing the Raptors. Seems like the same damn game.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I trust Derrick Williams to knock down outside shots more than anybody else on the roster right now.

Brave new world.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Much better play at the end of the quarter. Bench doing it again.

Knox

For some of these Lakers it's the most important game of their careers. It's amazing what you can do when you bust your ass.

Matrix

He's a dirty Lakers fan. Check his Twitter.

lol I mean that's disgusting as all hell, but he's not from Houston so I can't hold it against him.

Smokey

If the Lakers want to win all they have to do is run pick and rolls

Rockets are terrible at guarding it. That and they are too dumb to realize that they should be going inside and the game is easily winnable for the Lakers.

But D'Antoni tho

Babalu.

Jamison is like 1/6 and he only got that one because Nash parted the red sea to get him a gimme.

he wants more pt he better hit a shot.

Matrix

wtf Metta gets away with bs

a walk first and now a hook lol

Matrix

Fuck you Kobe!

LOL

holy shit we are getting fuckballed

I do hope the pacers win cause there will be some good quotes after the game, and I want them to actually think they can compete with us

Top Bottom