• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

knicks are finishing 48-34. you guys are hating too much. honestly they'd be a pretty good 7-8 seed in the west, right behind the clippers.

you hurt those you love the most
nM3B3.gif

Aww you know you gotta post pinata.gif after that. It's so true.

Hug me 1871. You know you want to.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Last season, I proposed a Boozer for Pau trade and Lakers-GAF and was laughed at. Now, I join Lakers-GAF and I don't see what the hype is all about. This guy is worse than Boozer right now, and much more fragile.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Zep has abandoned me.

#SixersGafOfOne

Shocking. Zep is a fraud fan who doesn't back up his team during bad times and who trash talks via private messages twice a year if a team he hates struggles (namely Houston teams)

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
knicks are finishing 48-34. you guys are hating too much. honestly they'd be a pretty good 7-8 seed in the west, right behind the clippers.

I say they are a 55+ team still. January is arguably their hardest month after that the schedule is made up mostly of easier teams and all the recent injured will have returned.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Did you just compare yourself to an empty muppet filled with fatty food?

God damn you can't stand Frankman lol reminds me of the hate he first got here for all his anime posting in the MLB threads lol

God damn you can't stand Frankman lol reminds me of the hate he first got here for all his anime posting in the MLB threads lol
The Yankees fans were easy marks, it was funnier considering most of them were massive anime fans.

I think I've given up on seeing the receipts, I'm STILL waiting.

Matrix

The Yankees fans were easy marks, it was funnier considering most of them were massive anime fans.

I have all Yankee fans on ignore

jk... or am I.

Ugh can't believe the Stros are now an AL team :( I'll miss hating on the Mets.

Top Bottom