• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
And wtf you call what's going on in Orlando?

Shameball

Shameball is just bad, sometimes hype, basketball that shouldn't work but sometimes does. Bad team vs Bad Team usually turns into an exciting game.

Fuckball is something only Indiana has been able to produce - taking basketball and turning the game into something so fucked up that the only way to win is to embrace the fuck and hope for the best. You can't practice it. You can't win by fighting it. You have to accept it for the abomination it is.

giri

Shameball

Shameball is just bad, sometimes hype, basketball that shouldn't work but sometimes does. Bad team vs Bad Team usually turns into an exciting game.

Fuckball is something only Indiana has been able to produce - taking basketball and turning the game into something so fucked up that the only way to win is to embrace the fuck and hope for the best. You can't practice it. You can't win by fighting it. You have to accept it for the abomination it is.

Yeah, so many don't get the dif between shameball and fuckball.

But it's really really different.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Shameball

Please the Knicks and Heat of the 90s both played fuck ball

giri

Knicks/Heat was just semi-organized chaos.

What Indy does is some form of basketball voodoo

At times, i wonder why they're playing defense, on the offensive end.

Then i remember all that money they gave to that useless shit Hibbert and some of it is explained.

DY_nasty

Any team that has Anthony Mason playing point forward played fuck ball

You're not just going to sit here and insult a great player of the Charlotte Hornets while I'm online. Anthony Mason was a basketball genius and helped revolutionize the game.

At times, i wonder why they're playing defense, on the offensive end.

Then i remember all that money they gave to that useless shit Hibbert and some of it is explained.
The best thing opponents of Indy can hope for is that Hibbert plays 40 minutes and takes 14-17 shots. I'd love to see the splits regarding Ortg and Drtg with Hibbert on/off the court.

Blackace

You're not just going to sit here and insult a great player of the Charlotte Hornets while I'm online. Anthony Mason was a basketball genius and helped revolutionize the game.
Anthony "if there is grass on field play ball" Mason was a fuck ball pioneer! Because of his genius* we have modern Pacer basketball

Anthony "if there is grass on field play ball" Mason was a fuck ball pioneer! Because of his genius* we have modern Pacer basketball
Mason wants a very underrated passer, and grew to be a semi-decent jumpshooter. His patented "10 dribbles then take a shot" postgame helped make him a star. I won't stand for this from the likes of you.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Just getting caught up on last night's Cavs @ Kings game.

Dion Waiters had 33 points and 5 assists. I don't see why some of you call him garbage.

Blackace

Mason wants a very underrated passer, and grew to be a semi-decent jumpshooter. His patented "10 dribbles then take a shot" postgame helped make him a star. I won't stand for this from the likes of you.
Semi-decent? yeah.. ok..

He could pass and everyone knows that he played PG.. And 10 dribbles? How many times did he start backing down players from halfcourt.

Sit if you have to...

Replace Amare with prime Anthony Mason and you have a championship. His skillset would fit in so well.

Well he is a better PG than Failton

Replace Amare with prime Anthony Mason and you have a championship. His skillset would fit in so well.
So... let's see:

Replace Amar'e with a fantastic rebounder from the 90s who guarded 3 positions, was a triple double threat in his prime, and played great D? And had two healthy knees?

I think there are a number of teams who'd take prime Mason over their current PF.

Blackace

So... let's see:

Replace Amar'e with a fantastic rebounder from the 90s who guarded 3 positions, was a triple double threat in his prime, and played great D? And had two healthy knees?

I think there are a number of teams who'd take prime Mason over their current PF.

Triple Double threat? When? He had a career 3.4 ast avg and his career high was 5.7

He cleaned glass tho

Nori Chan

NEO LAKES. WE FINALLY GOT A ROOKIE

Welcome to the Lakeshow. You picked a hell of a season to join us. Let me catch you up to speed. Blackace is big papa pump. He ain't afraid to kill everyone here and lock the thread. DY_Nasty is a troll and should never be taken serious. Also make fun of him for having a pregnant and white women fetish all the time when you can.

giri likes poopy kpop and adam blade is a shitty fan for a shitty franchise with a mildly entertaining avatar that he will be wearing for the rest of his life. and is also shitty at halo 4 and gears

Welcome to the Lakeshow. You picked a hell of a season to join us. Let me catch you up to speed. Blackace is big papa pump. He ain't afraid to kill everyone here and lock the thread. DY_Nasty is a troll and should never be taken serious. Also make fun of him for having a pregnant and white women fetish all the time when you can.

giri likes poopy kpop and adam blade is a shitty fan for a shitty franchise with a mildly entertaining avatar that he will be wearing for the rest of his life. and is also shitty at halo 4 and gears
Who am I

Kobe24

ahah thanks for getting me up to speed. Here's hoping that the GSW/Heat game goes to 5 over times

DY_nasty

Just getting caught up on last night's Cavs @ Kings game.

Dion Waiters had 33 points and 5 assists. I don't see why some of you call him garbage.

Kings play worse defense than Charlotte.

Let that sink in.

Any team playing against the Raptors can get a wide open look every possession with 0-1 passes because we double / triple team every single player. What ever happened to man to man D. All our bigs have to do is stand between boozer/ noah and the rim and we have a chance to win.

Boozer is killing the raptors. 11 points already.

The raptors are killing themselves, Boozer has 6 uncontested layups and 1 constested one. I mean he is a great player, I wish we had him, but this is all the lack of defense.

Also what is with the Bulls play by play man saying `The big dawg gotta eat, and he gettin`free cheese in the paint.`

linsivvi

image.php

Top Bottom