• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

I don't know. What I do know is that his bad games get explained with his injury (not by him though) even though he's only struggled at things that require no athleticism.

Dwight has been skying for dunks and blocks since the opener. His only struggles have been on post-ups when he's not allowed to get deep position, turnovers and of course fts

You make some of the most sense in here. I always pop in to defend Kobe, because everyone shits on him in here.

We are talking about the top 5 greatest players to ever touch a ball.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You make some of the most sense in here. I always pop in to defend Kobe, because everyone shits on him in here.

We are talking about the top 5 greatest players to ever touch a ball.
I'm one of the biggest Lakers fans here, but I could not say that Kobe is top 5 ever. Top 10 certainly, but top 5 ever? Even as far as Lakers greats go, I still put Kareem and Magic above him.

lulz

Lebron's already better than Kobe

Lebron gets an * for the HGH use. His era should be defined by it, and there should be a separate wing in the Hall of fame for his type. He will never be the shooter that Kobe is or was. When Lebron can no longer bulldoze his way down the lane what's he gonna do? He will be Wade +1.

Lebron also left Cleveland to buy a ring. He will never have 5. Kobe stayed in one place and helped those who came her achieve greatness.

When the NBA logo is change to a silhouette of Kobe, and he gets his own private wing in the hall of fame, maybe then you guys can throw a little respect his way. Until then you can keep hating, but the sad thing is your cloudy glasses robed you of watching a master of his craft the likes we might never see again.

Jeff-DSA

Lebron gets an * for the HGH use. His era should be defined by it, and there should be a separate wing in the Hall of fame for his type. Hell never be the shooter that Kobe is or was.

Lebron also left Cleveland to buy a ring. He will never have 5. Kobe stayed in one place and helped those who came her achieve greatness.

Kobe also ran out his best chance at more rings in his prime...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Why can't I call Kobe a great player and also say he shoots his team out of games and halfass on defense?

Nori Chan

nori I've gotten to 1.7 k/d

do you get extra class slots for prestiging cause 5 just aint enough anymore what with wildcards and shit
Yup you have to prestige to get them. And just so you know you can to unlock everything in one prestige. You can only have like 60 out of 100 unlocks so if you want to try out everything you're going to have to prestige.

Also the wildcard a let you break rules as in you can have two tier 3 perks or two claymores, or 4 tactical grenades.

Lebron gets an * for the HGH use. His era should be defined by it, and there should be a separate wing in the Hall of fame for his type. He will never be the shooter that Kobe is or was. When Lebron can no longer bulldoze his way down the lane what's he gonna do? He will be Wade +1.

When the NBA logo is change to a silhouette of Kobe, and he gets his own private wing in the hall of fame, maybe then you guys can throw a little respect his way. Until then you can keep hating, but the sad thing is your cloudy glasses robed you of watching a master of his craft the likes we might never see again.

Uh which one of Kobe's rings did the Lakers not "buy"?

I was taking you seriously until the last paragraph. Vanessa is that you???

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack

The NBA logo will be changed to Ben Wallace's afro before it gets changed to Kobe.

If Sacramento can get a group to put up 400 million to buy the team on top of wiping out the Maloof's debt to the city, as well as put up money to build a new stadium they should keep the Kings. The Bucks are going to be sold soon anyway, as shitty as it would be to see a legacy team like the Bucks move it would still be better than moving the Kings if Sacramento is willing to pay that much to keep them.

KingGondo

Banned
Interesting take on how the Thunder and Heat match up from Daily Thunder:

http://dailythunder.com/2013/01/maybe-scott-brooks-has-it-right-against-the-heat/

But I think you can see Brooks’ mindset here and why he stubbornly has insisted on going big against Miami. Common sense says to matchup, but Brooks’ typically likes to use his smallball lineup with Durant at power forward to dictate matchups. To force the other side to adjust and take a player off the floor.
TL;DR: Maybe the reason Brooks opts to go big against Miami is because we think their biggest vulnerability is on the glass.

I see where he's coming from, but Brooks' insistence on playing Perk against Miami is still inexcusable. He's absolutely useless on defense against them, and he's always useless on offense against anyone.

I'd be fine with rotating Ibaka and Collison at center against Miami, and keeping KD primarily at PF. But Perk's ass should be firmly on the bench.

Top Bottom