• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

KingKong

Lebron gets an * for the HGH use. His era should be defined by it, and there should be a separate wing in the Hall of fame for his type. He will never be the shooter that Kobe is or was. When Lebron can no longer bulldoze his way down the lane what's he gonna do? He will be Wade +1.

We don't know what was in that blood Kobe was injecting in Germany. He looks pretty good for his 16th season, I'm just saying, the Nazis did do some human experiments, not pointing fingers here

how do we know it was Wade who had that dude thrown out? Only the refs can direct security to throw fans out of games, not players from a visiting team. unless im wrong about this? Wade is a shithead but I find this hard to believe. I think the guy was thrown out by a ref, then started talking to Wade for whatever reason on his way out.

rando14

how do we know it was Wade who had that dude thrown out? Only the refs can direct security to throw fans out of games, not players from a visiting team. unless im wrong about this? Wade is a shithead but I find this hard to believe.

didnt you notice, wade was extending his arm out for the guy to leave. Though according to youtube comments (whatever thats worth), dude was swearing and being an obnoxious drunk

They really need to convince Pau to come off the bench as backup centre. Earl Clark is getting the rebounds and assists Pau got at the PF position without demanding touches which allows the offense to flow better which he also manages in less time on the floor than Pau. His semi-guard skillset allow him to move the ball around, something Pau is really unable to do, plus I would say he has a better midrange jumpshot. I hope Pau, like Amare, can see what the team needs him to do and try to do it rather than demand he be a starter and an equal to Kobe and Dwight.

They really need to convince Pau to come off the bench as backup centre. Earl Clark is getting the rebounds and assists Pau got at the PF position without demanding touches which allows the offense to flow better which he also manages in less time on the floor than Pau. His semi-guard skillset allow him to move the ball around, something Pau is really unable to do, plus I would say he has a better midrange jumpshot. I hope Pau, like Amare, can see what the team needs him to do and try to do it rather than demand he be a starter and an equal to Kobe and Dwight.

lawl

pau sucks but clark is fucking garbage who's on a hotstreak right now

lawl

pau sucks but clark is fucking garbage who's on a hotstreak right now

From what we've seen he is an energetic defender and rebounder, and there are already three people in the starting lineup that are scorers so it doesn't matter if he goes cold, as long as he can play defense, rebound and distribute the ball.

didnt you notice, wade was extending his arm out for the guy to leave. Though according to youtube comments (whatever thats worth), dude was swearing and being an obnoxious drunk
I saw that and it doesnt actually answer my question. I still think the ref made the original decision to have him tossed.
edit:
Jesus christ, Stern wants to expand the league to Europe? there are too many teams as it is and the time difference and travel times are ridiculous. what an awful idea.

rando14

I saw that and it doesnt actually answer my question. I still think the ref made the original decision to have him tossed.

That's what I think too. I think Wade handled it unprofessionally though, he shouldn't have motioned for the fan to leave and just let security take care of business

From what we've seen he is an energetic defender and rebounder, and there are already three people in the starting lineup that are scorers so it doesn't matter if he goes cold, as long as he can play defense, rebound and distribute the ball.

I have been impressed with his passing man. I heard he played the point in HS.

Like the dude a lot, but noticed hes got to pay attention on defense, I see him lose his man a lot.

pilonv1

Warriors PG Stephen Curry Sprains Right Ankle at Shootaround

By Marcus Thompson
Wednesday, January 16th, 2013 at 1:10 pm in Uncategorized.

Warriors point guard Stephen Curry, who was already dealing with an ailing right knee after hyperextending on Sunday, is a game-time decision after spraining his right ankle in Wednesday’s shootaround, according to a team official.

Yes, that ankle.

Curry had gone the first 36 games without any ankle issues. After offseason surgery, his second in two years, his troublesome right ankle had been cured. But Wednesday during drills, Curry landed on the foot of Festus Ezeli. He is in wait and see mode, receiving treatment and monitoring how his ankle responds. But I wouldn’t bank on him playing, especially considering coach Mark Jackson history for being cautious.

Ethan Strauss ‏@SherwoodStrauss
So according to @gswscribe, Curry landed on Ezeli's foot in shootaround.

No Steph, Jack has a bum elbow too, gg Miami :(

Josh Smith not demanding a trade but wouldn't mind Dallas, Houston, or Memphis (i don't get this last one, Gay for Smith? Why is this good for Memphis?)

Pau may play tomorrow. Steve Blake getting a 2nd opinion.

giri

Josh Smith not demanding a trade but wouldn't mind Dallas, Houston, or Memphis (i don't get this last one, Gay for Smith? Why is this good for Memphis?)

Pau may play tomorrow. Steve Blake getting a 2nd opinion.

If memphis got smith and dudley somehow, they'd be fkn loaded. I assume that means smith would be 6th man or something though.

But the suns need bigs, and may be inclined to give up dudley for speights and arthur or something like that.

I mean it's complete left field thinking and they'd probably get a better haul from one of the others. But atleast smiths and gays contracts would match.

Top Bottom