• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
No need to hate on Felton just because he gave zero fucks about Portland.

He's sucking wind in NY, too. Nothing hate, just stating the obvious.

Unless you think averaging the same numbers across the board except attempting 6FGA MORE and scoring only 4PPG more this year than his year in Portland is him being "good" again, then ok.

Really, that's the difference between Felton this year and last: He's scoring 4PPG more this year on an extra 6FGA. His ORtg is still 99. Terrible.

POP BOTTLES.

shump is looking good, better than i thought actually. pretty last few plays from him

knicks just chucking 3s now.

damn knicks snoozing now

masud

Banned
He's sucking wind in NY, too. Nothing hate, just stating the obvious.

Unless you think averaging the same numbers across the board except attempting 6FGA MORE and scoring only 4PPG more this year than his year in Portland is him being "good" again, then ok.

Really, that's the difference between Felton this year and last: He's scoring 4PPG more this year on an extra 6FGA. His ORtg is still 99. Terrible.

POP BOTTLES.

The question was do the Knicks need Felton, if you watch them play they clearly do, regardless of what your nerd calculations say :p No need for you to lash out whenever he's mentioned.

Knicks sucking it up now...

reilo

The question was do the Knicks need Felton, if you watch them play they clearly do, regardless of what your nerd calculations say :p No need for you to lash out whenever he's mentioned.

Knicks sucking it up now...

They aren't my calculations.

Felton: Net Points per 100 Possessions +6.7

Prigioni: Net Points per 100 Possessions +5.7

reilo

lol And I'm done. You stay salty I have an unnecessarily close game to watch.

I'm salty because I dare proclaim that a bad player is a bad player?

Typical Knicks-age bullshit, "you salty".

h3ro

Hey when you can have a game in a country that mostly doesn't give a fuck about the sport as a gimmick.... You got to do it.

hRXUH.jpg

nice W. glad to see shump play well

you can tell both teams tried to do fancy shit to show off to the crowd. knicks especially had some stupid ass turnovers in the 1st because of it. i think teams like the clippers or miami would have made a better matchup than the pistons to really show off cool shit. but oh well

Top Bottom