• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

pilonv1

The all-star game is for fans. Let them vote in who they want.

I just don't want this happening again

lb942.jpg

Jordan Ramirez ‏@JRAM_91
Everyone on Inside the NBA has David Lee as a reserve. Kenny/Chuck also have Curry as a reserve.

Kenny & Chuck know what's up

Vahagn

I had this conversation with an Argentinean friend and was caught a little stumped. Who's been the 2nd best SG (after Kobe) in the western conference over the last decade?

Has to be Ginobli right?

T-Mac was good in Houston but only for a few years, Ditto for Ray Allen in Seattle and Brandon Roy in Portland. There really hasn't been another SG in the western conference that's been better than Ginobli over the last decade right? At the very least playing like 7 years?

Maybe Jet? But I would still take Ginobli...that being said...how does he only have 2 All Star Appearances then and one sixth man award? Makes no sense.

Because All-Star Saturday has always been better than the actual game. Even if the dunk contest is straight garbage these days.

I don't know man. The dunk contest has been whacked as hell these last few years. The shooting stars is just meh, and the 3 point contest just isn't what it used to be.

Putting up the 2nd best PG numbers in the league right now.

other than wins.

Wade still has better numbers on a better team.

Indiana started out awful this season and they're like 3 games behind the Heat. George is a better defender and his effective FG% is 49% to Wades 52%, not some gaping chasm. Wade gets a couple more points a game, George gets more rebounds. George is more impressive to me, seeing as the only quality offensive player on that team is Dave West. Wade plays with Lebron, Bosh, and Ray Allen.

You know that sound when your ankle dislocates after running to the corner from the baseline to get open? It's kind of a pop. And then another pop when it goes back into the socket. Anyway, anyone want some oxycontin?

Top Bottom