• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

tonight will be weird. I dont like the Heat and I hate Dwade. trouble is, I hate Dwight Howard and Ron Artest even more. so for tonight: go Heat.

Agreed, go Heat!

fans_war_face5jxofluyu.gif

giri

Nah, it's easy: root for the Lakers to win a meaningless game as they fail to grab the 8th seed, and give a lottery pick to Phoenix.

I don't want them anywhere near competing for the 8th seed.

want them around the 12th range.

giri

Uh it's a lot better than what they see on the regular.

Eh, thats a false statement.

They had some NFL teams put on a pre-season game in AU a few years back.

It was shitful having everyone wank on about how great it is for the week leading up to the game. The day after, it went back to being completely irrelevant and not reported on at all.

So no, it probably wasn't that great for them to have their regular sports coverage ruined with the shit storm of eastern conference ball and the pistons at that.

Eh, thats a false statement.

They had some NFL teams put on a pre-season game in AU a few years back.

It was shitful having everyone wank on about how great it is for the week leading up to the game. The day after, it went back to being completely irrelevant and not reported on at all.

So no, it probably wasn't that great for them to have their regular sports coverage ruined with the shit storm of eastern conference ball and the pistons at that.
I'm talkin basketball you knit wit.

Also London aint AU by a long shot.

Truphenom

Ahem...Attaboy Shump!

Finally got to watch the game. Lol at that Novak dribble pull up, and Amare scoring 17 on 5 shots. Glad to get some of these guys back, hopefully the bigs don't take too long.

giri

I'm talkin basketball you knit wit.

Also London aint AU by a long shot.

It might be better athletes playing basketball than they can see live in Europe. But it wouldn't be better viewing for 99% of people.

Also Miami isn't LA by a long shot.
why are we pointing out obvious geography facts ?

pilonv1

Something funny about the Celtics & Lakers being terrible this year but still having two starters on their conferences all-star team

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
How does Dwight Howard make it when his team isn't even in the playoffs?

Hell, why is KG even remotely allowed near the building?

Kevin Love got 120,000+ more votes than the following big men:

David Lee, LaMarcus Aldridge, Marc Gasol, Zach Randolph

Top Bottom