• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Vahagn

I know I'm supposed to root for the Wolves to go on a slump so LA can move up in the standings...but this is just too painful.

Sorry Wolves Fans.

Edgeward

Coach Paul caught on tape. Good to see the team do well again though it came at a cost of sacrificing like half of the wolves roster.

I know some of the Wolves' injuries have been just bad luck, but they really need to just cut the entire training and conditioning staff and restock it with members of the great medical community in the Twin Cities area. Surely there are better options than the garbage that they're putting out there in recent years..

Cloudy

Banned
1-17-13

Nuggets - NA (24-17)
Jazz - NA (21-19)
Rockets - NA (21-19)

Blazers - NA (20-19)
Lakers - ? (17-21)
Wolves - L (16-10)

mhi

74917_10151325359723643_1545754792_n.jpg

Its like a hall of fame orgy

I know some of the Wolves' injuries have been just bad luck, but they really need to just cut the entire training and conditioning staff and restock it with members of the great medical community in the Twin Cities area. Surely there are better options than the garbage that they're putting out there in recent years..

It's only a matter time before JJ hurts some part of his body.

Top Bottom