• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

exarkun

Rockets regressing back to what we thought they were: The youngest team in the league and a work in progress.

They have shown the ability to deal with being down in games and coming back. Their mental game is improving slowly, but can they deal with an extensive losing streak? Tune in next year!

exarkun

@smokey, jm, and matrix. Meant to say this last week.

My boy is one of the assistant coaches with the Rox. Said everyone is always wowed by Harden cause he ain't the fastest but he balllls on everyone in practice. Lin? Everyone supposedly didn't like him when he came in (thought he was overpaid and mayyybe 10 and 6 guy). But apparently over the last month he's won over a lot of people. First one in, last one out kind of shit. He still thinks Lin just won't ever be the 15 and 8 guy some of the other coaches thinks he can be, but he's looked better.

Maybe we'll see it? I still think Lin is fine, hes like Lowry when he first started cept he's a better passer and has a better shot than Lowry did when he first started. Doesn't play the dope defense lowry did, but its not bad.

linsivvi

Oh I am :) what would be stupid to post btw? I wanna know how sensitive lakers/celtics/thunder/knicks/bulls fans really are around here.

I would've said 76ers, cavs, and mavs but lol you guys aren't teams anymore.

There's only one rule here. Laugh at the Knicks and you'll get accepted.

Fuck da Knicks!

tumblr_m4rocyT1XD1rn95k2o1_500.gif

Anyone heard from werx lately?

http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=509000

A man suspected of abducting and sexually assaulting a Central Michigan University student posted a final goodbye a few hours later on his Facebook page shortly before an officer fatally shot him, authorities said Friday.

"Well folks, I'm about to get shot. Peace," was 30-year-old Eric Ramsey's last post to his Facebook wall around 3:15 a.m. Thursday, Isabella County Sheriff Leo Mioduszewski told CNN in a telephone interview.

You have been saying forever that you're tired of missing out on lottery picks. This might be the year!

Edit: Also, why the heck is Orlando terrible against the East but great against the West? I really don't get it.

so of course we would blow chunks in a shitty draft year lol.

I hope we get like the one star this class might have.....

Stern pls

SoulPlaya

more money than God
During the Bulls/Celtics game, Nate Robinson was fouled, and the refs were trying to decide whether or not he was in the act of shooting. All of a sudden, you can audibly hear Boozer say, "Come on, ref. You know Nate Robinson. He was gonna shoot."

LOL!!!

During the Bulls/Celtics game, Nate Robinson was fouled, and the refs were trying to decide whether or not he was in the act of shooting. All of a sudden, you can audibly hear Boozer say, "Come on, ref. You know Nate Robinson. He was gonna shoot."

LOL!!!

Boozer is trying real hard at this redemption thing.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

LOL!!!

lmfao

h3ro

LOL!!!

:lol

DY_nasty

JJ Redick is beating Gordon with his own kung fu

omg jjkobestopper7 bout to kill us

DY_nasty

The Rockets are a mess. Harden is way too inconsistent to be the #1 option on that team.

Rockets are the exact type of team that gets devoured by fuckball. They want to dance around and run up and down the court and get and1 plays and shit... that doesn't go down when you play Indy.

Rockets are the exact type of team that gets devoured by fuckball. They want to dance around and run up and down the court and get and1 plays and shit... that doesn't go down when you play Indy.

Say what you will about Indy, but they're one of the best teams in the NBA at dictating the pace of a game. It may be ugly, but it's really effective.

Edit: Yeah, Klay Thompson has looked very good every time I've seen him this season. He's a big reason that GS has done so well this year.

Top Bottom