• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Cloudy

Banned
“I’ve been a starter my entire career,” Gasol said. “I’ve been a star starter my entire career. I want to continue to be a star starter.”

I'm old enough to remember when productive players were divas

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
NBA is just trolling the Raptors at this point:

http://www.nba.com/official/

With one second remaining in overtime of the Chicago Bulls-Toronto Raptors game on January 16, officials called a foul on Chicago’s Joakim Noah as Toronto’s Amir Johnson gathered the ball while driving to the basket. The officials ruled the foul was on the floor but upon review at the league office, the video replay confirmed that the foul should have been called a shooting foul with Johnson receiving two free throws. Click video here.

Twice this season now. The Raps don't need help to lose games, we can lose them on our own merit.

ohNOitsRO

Guys, Tyler zweller aka mini bum fraction project varejao OR tiago splitter aka the white Tim Duncan if you had to pick for your fantasy teams?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm old enough to remember when productive players were divas

Get this guy outta here. He looked better coming off the bench as the backup Center. He cant hit jump shots with enough consistency or defend any PF worth a damn to deserve to start.

Cloudy

Banned
1-18-13

Warriors - ? (23-14)
Nuggets - ? (24-17)
Jazz - NA (21-19)
Rockets - ? (21-19)

Blazers - NA (20-19)
Wolves - NA (16-20)
Lakers - NA (17-22)

I added GS. Come at me

Top Bottom