• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

SoulPlaya

more money than God
How did Boozer get Jason Kidd's gold medal?
You dare make fun of American Hero Carlos Boozer?

boozer.jpg

Bledsoe is the most overrated player in the league

i'm just waiting for some dumb team to give him the full MLE and try to start him

He's a very good basketball player but not a very good point guard. He turns it over WAY too much without much of a mid-range game. If he were 6 inches taller, he'd be a great Small Forward. He plays great defense and penetrates very well.

Canuck76

Banned
Bledsoe is the most overrated player in the league

i'm just waiting for some dumb team to give him the full MLE and try to start him

God i wish we could play him off the bench. I was screaming for PDX to trade crawford for him but they failed to get anything.

Still, to ask anything more when you got Damian Lillard for Gerald Wallace, well that's being a wee bit greedy

And this bench is solid. Matt barnes is a great bench guy, odom is a gamble but one worth taking, grant hill can still bring it, and crawford can score at will. Crawford ain't great on D but he has guys all around him that can cover that as much as possible.

If anything the problem i see with the clips is their starters. Blake is not the guy you can go to in the post and trust him to get points. His jumpers are getting better but it's still not great. I guess CP can help anybody score but when the game slows down it'll be tougher for them.

God i wish we could play him off the bench. I was screaming for PDX to trade crawford for him but they failed to get anything.

Still, to ask anything more when you got Damian Lillard for Gerald Wallace, well that's being a wee bit greedy

Without Paul and Billups, Bledsoe wouldn't have developed as much as he has done this year. He needs some more time in the oven before he's ready to go elsewhere.

.... Who would ever think this would be said in 2013.
Edit: It's actually very true. Odom continues to get better and Billups is basically sitting out most of the season so that he's healthy for the playoffs. I could see Barnes and Crawford regressing a bit during the playoffs, but Bledsoe seems like the kind of guy that thrives in pressure situations. The bigger issue is that most teams don't play their benches much during the playoffs. Our bench is so effective primarily because they're usually playing against other benches. They can defend other teams' starters well, but they'll have a hard time scoring in the playoffs.

The Bobcats are bald sidekick dude, Krillin or whatever his name is. We try to fight with the big boys, but we're short and don't put up much of a fight.

giri

wait wait

gentry got fired?

FUCK YOU ROBERT SARVER AND BBABIT OR WHAT EVER THE FUCK YOUR SHIT CUNT NAME IS I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE YOU USELESS FUCKING SHIT BAGS. JUST FUCK OFF AND DIE. SERIOUSLY. END IT. END YO SELF, DO THE SUNS ONE FAVOR IN THE TIME YOU WERE IN CHARGE AND JUST FUCKING END IT ALL NOW.

I'm done.

Cyas.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
wait wait

gentry got fired?

FUCK YOU ROBERT SARVER AND BBABIT OR WHAT EVER THE FUCK YOUR SHIT CUNT NAME IS I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE YOU USELESS FUCKING SHIT BAGS. JUST FUCK OFF AND DIE. SERIOUSLY. END IT. END YO SELF, DO THE SUNS ONE FAVOR IN THE TIME YOU WERE IN CHARGE AND JUST FUCKING END IT ALL NOW.

I'm done.

Cyas.
This would be the only appropriate time for a Knicks-age douche to claim "u mad".

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
wait wait

gentry got fired?

I'm done.

Cyas.
u mad

Nori Chan

wait wait

gentry got fired?

I'm done.

Cyas.
go listen to your shitty kpop to make you feel better giri

ohNOitsRO

Guys, I can't believe my account got approved.. I don't know how long I've been lurking but this had to be the first place I had to post..

Go Heat is all I can say, bring on the hate

This is gonna be nice to join in on the ridiculousness that is NBAGAF instead of waiting outside watching all the cool cats talk ish in the VIP section

Guys, I can't believe my account got approved.. I don't know how long I've been lurking but this had to be the first place I had to post..

This is gonna be nice to join in on the ridiculousness that is NBAGAF instead of waiting outside watching all the cool cats talk ish in the VIP section

You've made a lot of enemies already.

and of course fuck da heat.

KingGondo

Banned

Heat-Age is not accepting applications right now. Sorry bro.

SoulPlaya

more money than God

:l

A Heat fan?

Took you so long because of the traffic?

Top Bottom