• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Darkman M

He can still be good and effective when he's playing more comfortable at C (see the olympics this past summer). This is why we don't need to panic to trade him though. There isn't a trade to be made right now that will turn this season around, and there's not sense in adding more money and potentially bad contracts, and Pau's value isn't going to be any lower this offseason. He's a skilled 7 footer on an expiring contract. Teams will still want him then as much as they might want him now.

Oh im well pass the trade Pau boat, he doesn't have any value left to begin with, even with Dwight out the lineup and Pau playing center i haven't seen anything significant from him down there. He's basically Bosh at the C position but with alot less athleticism.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I think trades are pointless as well at this point. We're a few games away from being mid-way into the season... we just gotta ride this shit out now. =/

Canuck76

Banned
How do you construct a $100 Million Dollar roster with NO BENCH and is struggling to make the playoffs ?

Lol i remember all those party posts when the Lakers landed nash and dwight

HE'S A GENIUS

IT'S THE GREATEST ROSTER OF ALL THE GREAT ROSTERS

Wool

How did Paul Thrillsap only get 22 minutes last night? I don't follow trade rumors much, but can I plan on him getting traded?

HE'S A GENIUS

A4JDNz0CAAAFcuA.jpg

So a good friend of mine who is a Heat fan has been giving me crap for the past two years and of course last year was particularly unbearable but the Lakers are so damn awful that even he is trying to give some silver linings to every game.

"I don't know man it was really close, if Kobe wasn't having a off night you guys would have had that easy"

Shoot my ass now. The lakers are officially the kid with the droopy eye that drools when he smiles.

Pimpwerx

I didn't know there was a game on. Looking at the boxscore and LOL @ Kobe. Looks like Pau had an efficient game, but what happened to Dwight? He only played 17 minutes. PEACE.

HE'S A GENIUS

They were great moves, and any GM in the league would make those moves again. Are you telling me I should wish I had Bynum back on a Jim Buss endorsed max contract? Check my post history even when that trade went down I was saying even if Dwight walks that's a great trade.

Dwight Howard is a cancer. A one dimensional, immature player that won't ever win anything. I hope he does resign with the Lakers because it would probably set their franchise back a decade.

I'm sick of this shitty Lakers team. I'm sick of their live or die by the three mentality. I'm sick of watching guys going to help on defense and forgetting they're supposed to be guarding someone on the perimeter. I'm sick of listening to Pringles talk about moral victories and bullshit platitudes about defense. This season is done, I'm out.

Cloudy

Banned
Kobe Bryant ‏@kobebryant
This one is on meCouldn't throw the ball in the ocean if I was sitting on a boat. Had plenty of easy looks#noexcuses gotta get my legs back
Details

Kobe Bryant ‏@kobebryant
No one is more critical of my game then me. #brickcity past few games but they will fall and we will win #countonit pic.twitter.com/K7R6W1MO

At least Kobe is critical of his game because Lakers fans sure as hell won't be. It's always everyone else's fault other than him when it comes to Lakers fans.

Nelo Ice

Banned
They were great moves, and any GM in the league would make those moves again. Are you telling me I should wish I had Bynum back on a Jim Buss endorsed max contract? Check my post history even when that trade went down I was saying even if Dwight walks that's a great trade.

But wait if Mitch doesn't make those moves on top of max Bynum we'd be stuck with the same core and even shittier scrubs. Naw Mitch did terrible trying to jump start a roster with no cap flexibility regardless.

Top Bottom