• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Smokey

Literally fell asleep watching rockets and pelicans.. From what I saw tho Austin rivers is terrible..really bad.. Have no clue how he is starting

Canuck76

Banned
Haven't watch much of the NOLA but who's worst Aminu or Rivers?

They're both pretty bad. Aminu's probably worse right now just in terms of his outlook, only thing that he has going is his size and athleticism.

Rivers has show flashes (actually dropped 27 on the timberwolves) but besides pure scoring he sucks at everything else. Hell, he's usually not great at scoring either. Next season he could be decent though.

They're both pretty bad. Aminu's probably worse right now just in terms of his outlook, only thing that he has going is his size and athleticism.

Rivers has show flashes (actually dropped 27 on the timberwolves) but besides pure scoring he sucks at everything else. Hell, he's usually not great at scoring either. Next season he could be decent though.

Just look at his disgusting form.

WarriorsBenchBlakeGriffin.gif

Bwahaha

Flash

I just love how Bargnani pretty much said we were the worst team in the league, gets injured, and it turns out we actually aren't that bad.

and the we're playing bad teams doesn't mean shit because we were losing to these same bad teams earlier lol

I just love how Bargnani pretty much said we were the worst team in the league, gets injured, and it turns out we actually aren't that bad.

and the we're playing bad teams doesn't mean shit because we were losing to these same bad teams earlier lol

As I said, he's the worst player in the NBA. He just got a couple of the words wrong.

Canuck76

Banned

Yeah i don't know what was the deal. Just saw the highlights, but usually Aldridge feasts in Toronto. Derozan looked good but i don't know if L.A was off his game from last night or the raptors bigs are getting much better.

Marcus Thompson ‏@gswscribe
Mark Jackson said he didn’t think Ezeli committed a flagrant on Blake: “He’s a great actor. I’ve seen those Kia commercials.”

Shots fired...

Personally I didn't think he flopped on that one otherwise that's some real commitment to the craft if you're willing to land on your head just to sell a foul...

cacophony

Miguel Angel Paniagua: Royce White's representatives will start exploring options in Europe next week. His contract would have to include a "no fly" clause.

this dude is a fucking moron

Top Bottom