• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

diehard

Fleer
Miguel Angel Paniagua: Royce White's representatives will start exploring options in Europe next week. His contract would have to include a "no fly" clause.

this dude is a fucking moron

I don't have a problem with the no fly thing, entering the draft without that clause was shady though.

snack

WarriorsBenchBlakeGriffin.gif

Bwahaha

lol

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Miguel Angel Paniagua: Royce White's representatives will start exploring options in Europe next week. His contract would have to include a "no fly" clause.

Lmao. What the fuck?

So he's going to spend like 15 days on a fucking ship to make it to Europe!? Hope he isn't afraid of confines and doesn't get seasick.

Kevtones

Wore the same shirt as Steph Curry today. Just saw it on ESPN and I'll be honest, he wore it better. It was on its way to Buffalo Exchange by the weekend anyway.

Smokey

paranoid to fly..so lets fly across a fucking huge amount of water to another country where they'll give even less of a shit about you

i hope this happens so he can be gone

Emwitus

"I think having a defensive coach for the first time in my career is going to help,'' Stoudemire said after practice in Greenburgh on Wednesday. "I've never been taught defense in my whole career. So to now have a coach who actually teaches defense and teaches strategies and knows positioning and posture and how to guard different plays, it's going to be helpful.''

#YOLO

Bogut getting healthy for the POs would make Ws a legitimate contender. As of right now I think they're a good team that isnt particually built for the POs.

Again, Bogut can make a big difference in that department,

Riggs

Banned
Who is that in the gif doing lolcopter? Also I missed KD first ejection. Fuck going to bed at 9pm man.

Sorry can't see gif well I am on phone at the moment.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

lol damn just get rid of this guy. Social anxiety disorder/afraid of flying... so lets pick up and go far away from your only comfort zone you have ever known.

Are trained professional doctors telling him to do this?... no way in hell.

He for sure has mental illness, but it's starting to look like it goes way beyond just fear of flying and your typical anxiety. Munchhausen Syndrome!

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Looks like his arm was grabbed as he took off.

yep it looks like he was going to likely get the blocking foul called on D lee cause he was going full force (shit he might of yammed it knowing him) but that wasn't a flop. Sern might fine Mark Jackson even more for talking shit and being wrong....

As for Amare if he just blocks out his man on the D rebounds I will learn to live with his bullshit defense first interview...

h3ro

does not compute. and doubtful.
Some of the best SF and Marvel vs Capcom players in the world play on pad.

SFIV - Wolfkrone (was a regular tournament winner, placed highly at the Evolution championships)

Marvel 2/3 - Fanatiq

SF2/4 - Snake Eyez - Evo champ in SF2 HDR.

There are countless other high placing players on pad. Playing on stick doesn't guarantee squat.

Did a Clips fan really ask for Chauncey back? He's the worst player on their roster.

Kind of upset I missed the game last night, haven't seen Joe play well in a month.

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
I wasn't able to find a Fantasy basketball thread, but I need advice, and you are my go to guys.

8 team Head-Head, currently in 2nd

I get: Ibaka, Conley, Gorcat
I give: Duncan, Nash, Jordan Crawford

My team:
Jordan Crawford
Eric Gordon
Jrue Holiday
Lebron
Chandler Parsons
James Harden
Tim Duncan
Damian Lillard
Brandon Jennings
Jarret Jack
Nash
Derrick Rose
Andrew Bynum

Any suggestions? I figure that Crawford will lose time when Wall comes back and Duncan will play less as the season progresses.

KingKong

I wasn't able to find a Fantasy basketball thread, but I need advice, and you are my go to guys.

8 team Head-Head, currently in 2nd

I get: Ibaka, Conley, Gorcat
I give: Duncan, Nash, Jordan Crawford

My team:
Jordan Crawford
Eric Gordon
Jrue Holiday
Lebron
Chandler Parsons
James Harden
Tim Duncan
Damian Lillard
Brandon Jennings
Jarret Jack
Nash
Derrick Rose
Andrew Bynum

Any suggestions? I figure that Crawford will lose time when Wall comes back and Duncan will play less as the season progresses.

Why would you make that trade? Conley is worthless, Gortat will produce much less than Duncan and Nash's numbers are going to go up. Ibaka is nice but not that nice

Top Bottom