• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

league pass is fucking terrible

goddamned dirty peasants hogging up all the bandwidth

Ironically the terrible performance is actually preventing me from ever considering paying for league pass. Great job on that free trial.

Edit: I don't look forward to playing Toronto next week. They're going to tear us apart from the 3 point line.

parasight

Love watching Raptors play in the first half. If only NBA games were just 2 quarters. I expect another close game with LeBron closing the door on us.

Lkr

Ironically the terrible performance is actually preventing me from ever considering paying for league pass. Great job on that free trial.

working fine for me, and my internet is fucking slow. i am a minute or two behind though

kobe's defense lol

dalVlatko

from the bobcats video

x4DlSvj.png

lol

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
http://blogs.charlotte.com/inside_t...s-on-possible-nickname-change-to-hornets.html
With the New Orleans Hornets announcing Thursday afternoon they’ll change their nickname to the Pelicans, the Charlotte Bobcats face this question:

Would adopting “Hornets,’’ the nickname first associated with NBA basketball in Charlotte, drive up sales of game tickets and team merchandise?

The Bobcats are already engaged in market research to find out. They’ve hired Harris Interactive, a nationally prominent polling company, to survey both current Bobcats customers and the general Charlotte sports market about a possible change.

I really want this to happen.

Vahagn

Offense runs much better when run through pau in the post....much better.

Till the other team adjusts. There's a lot of things LA has tried that's worked for a while, and then stopped working.

Kobe PnR was kicking ass during the Bernie era, then they started swarming Kobe. Nash/Dwight PnR was working great when he first came back, but that started to bog down too.

LA has to shift as soon as other teams make adjustments, because unlike the Triangle with constant adjustments on the fly...LA just runs concepts now. PnR, Pau High Post, Dwight Low Post, Kobe Iso. Etc.

Top Bottom