• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

pilonv1

Nevermind, he's just signing with the D-League team

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
McCants averaged nearly 20 ppg this season for Foshan before Chinese team let him go this month & drew some interest from Pacers in November

1h Marc Stein Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
Hearing Mavs' D-League affiliate closing in on re-signing of swingman Rashad McCants, who played for @TexasLegends in their debut season

Our bigs fucking suck.....they can't do a damn thing with both Horford and Pachulia being out. We don't have a quality 3rd big, much less a 1 and 2.

It's guaranteed tanking insurance

He doesn't deserve the number one pick. It's backed up karma for all the trolling he has done in life.

It's the DY curse. The bobcats will never get the number one pick as long as he lives. Bookmark this post.

It's like some modern version of Angels In The Outfield

"Daddy, The Bobcats will get the #1 pick once you accept your responsibility."

Angels are in there with the lotto balls with the scorn as enforcers of divine child support.

Sacramento's number is based on their deal at $525 million, not what Forbes estimated on their own.

Which is interesting because that puts them at 11th, ahead of teams like the Clippers and OKC. Does anyone believe this? Even in Seattle? lol

Furthermore, Boston was 6th last year at $457 million. Look how much Forbes bumped everyone up as a result of the Kings numbers! Portland was $370 million, OKC $350. Sacramento was #23 at $300 million, they jumped 75% in one year!

Last year's valuations were so low. I'd estimate than a near median franchise like the Blazers would go for $600 million at least if the Kings number is accurate. If he overpaid, it would be around $550 million.

In other words, the owners bamboozled the players.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
congrats

you predicted a shitty team going on a losing stream

next thing you know you're going to tell me the hornets are going to pick in the lottery or that the bobcats will have the 3rd pick overall

lol the Lakers aren't a shitty team and nobody thought they might be a lottery team

So don't act like their roster is Bobcats bad

Smokey

So I heard from Dwight that the season starts tonight. But Pringles said it started a week ago. And the NBA said last October.

I'm confused

etiolate

Banned
The Kings aren't worth what is being paid for them. The Kings sale is in many ways a bailout for the Maloofs and the sale price shouldn't be taken as an indicator of real worth. It's inflated by the ability to move the franchise and the Maloofs need of hundreds of millions to pay beck some debt.

pilonv1

How's this for a D-League surprise: Just informed that Delonte West has filed paperwork to enter D-League player pool

D-League business just picked up

hold on

Grizzlies, I'm told, still deciding whether to sign Delonte. If Grizz pass, West to be signed Friday by first team in D-League waiver line

LOLhpis

Nori Chan

lol the Lakers aren't a shitty team and nobody thought they might be a lottery team

So don't act like their roster is Bobcats bad
17-24 is not shitty?

bear with me since this is the worst start in the kobe era for I know not much about losing in basketball.

Football? Ill about day life of the forever 8-8s :(

However the new season starts tonight!
The 'people' Joe knows are crazy white girls who poke holes in condoms.
More like "let it hit raw and when he about to cum clasps him with her legs"

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
17-24 is not shitty?

bear with me since this is the worst start in the kobe era for I know not much about losing in basketball.

Football? Ill about day life of the forever 8-8s :(

However the new season starts tonight!

It's not because they have a roster full of horrible hence they are not a shitty team

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Should have joined the chairforce

#tooracist

tumblr_mh2l1wI5VV1s47y72o1_1280.png

pilonv1

http://www.latimes.com/sports/laker...ource=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&dlvrit=53297

Van Gundy didn't hold back describing what he sees to be Howard's limitations.
"He has rudimentary offensive skills," said Van Gundy. "He's not a good ball handler. He doesn't have a really well-defensive low-post game - a poor free-throw shooter. But he can have a huge impact on the game defensively - rebounding, screening, rolling, the occasional post move because he's so athletic - but he doesn't want to do it that way."

Don't hold back Jeff.

Top Bottom