• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$500 cans on, this is how you dream right - Official Headphone Thread

They won't suck.

Looks like the deal is over, phew. I dodged a bullet.

I doubt they will but I have no idea what to expect. Most I've ever spent on headphones is about $50. I've pretty much quadrupled that with my purchase. :p

I"m curious if these things really sound that much better for the price. It seems like they should last me a ridiculously long time though.

Fjordson

Decided to keep my 598 order. Already have a pair, but I tend to keep them in the office, so these will stay at home. Some of my favourite 'phones ever for sure.

I doubt they will but I have no idea what to expect. Most I've ever spent on headphones is about $50. I've pretty much quadrupled that with my purchase. :p

I"m curious if these things really sound that much better for the price. It seems like they should last me a ridiculously long time though.
They do and they will. You picked up a great pair.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
This Hifiman 300h is legit. Been listening for a few days and am highly impressed.

Nicely warm and lush. Not at all as wide or revealing like the Tenore, but the layering is very transparent, and the detail is not lost. Oh and the bass is really nice, something I've never said about a Hifiman IEM.

I could see myself picking these over the Tenore for quite a few genres.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Copped that HD598 on Amazon. Was gonna get a PSB m4u1, but couldn't resist that price. How do these 2 headphones compare when you don't care about other people hearing your music too?

Also, I need some ideas for an underneath-desk solution for hanging headphones. I was thinking about something along the lines of this:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008K4O220/?tag=neogaf0e-20

But I'm sure someone else has come up with a more clever solution.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
I'm looking to spend around $100 on a pair of in-ear headphones for traveling with. Comfort and sound quality are most important to me; I don't really care about a remote or mic built into the cable. I mostly listen to electronic music (lots of trance and deep house), hip-hop and some pop.

Is The Wirecutter's choice of the Beyerdynamic MMX 102iE considered a good pick?

http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-100-in-ear-headphones/

K.Jack

Copped that HD598 on Amazon. Was gonna get a PSB m4u1, but couldn't resist that price. How do these 2 headphones compare when you don't care about other people hearing your music too?

Also, I need some ideas for an underneath-desk solution for hanging headphones. I was thinking about something along the lines of this:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008K4O220/?tag=neogaf0e-20

But I'm sure someone else has come up with a more clever solution.

That's about as creative as I get.
I'm looking to spend around $100 on a pair of in-ear headphones for traveling with. Comfort and sound quality are most important to me; I don't really care about a remote or mic built into the cable. I mostly listen to electronic music (lots of trance and deep house), hip-hop and some pop.

Is The Wirecutter's choice of the Beyerdynamic MMX 102iE considered a good pick?

They didn't exactly pit them against what I consider a competitive lineup, so I can't give them much weight.

paskowitz

Considering I only paid $25 (gift cards), will I regret purchasing a pair of Astro A50s? Gaming? Music? Movies?

I got them mostly for the surround sound and I had to use my old gift cards.

I currently use Shure SE315 (IEMs). Still, reading "audiofile" reviews has me worried. My Shures are nothing "special" but they are pretty good (I got them as a free replacement for my broken SE215s. Shure customer services loves me for some reason.).

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
They didn't exactly pit them against what I consider a competitive lineup, so I can't give them much weight.

Do you have any recommendations at that price range that you would recommend checking out, given the type of music I listen to?

Do you find IEMs comfortable? I can't stand them usually..

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Do you find IEMs comfortable? I can't stand them usually..

I don't like IEMs that push super deep into the ear, but I've been fine with most that I've tried. I'm currently using the Wirecutter's super cheap in-ear recommendation (Panasonic RPTCM125K) and they're comfy.

Do you use earbuds when you need something really portable, then?

HiResDes

Zero Carbo Basso or those new RE-300H.
The Audio Technica ath-im70 would also be an excellent choice for those genres especially, but if you have small ears the comfort will be a problem.

I don't like IEMs that push super deep into the ear, but I've been fine with most that I've tried. I'm currently using the Wirecutter's super cheap in-ear recommendation (Panasonic RPTCM125K) and they're comfy.

Do you use earbuds when you need something really portable, then?
I have a pair of final audio solutions iems which I hate. Other than that I use my audiotechnica ath 900s with my colorfly.

I just bought a sennheiser mm 550X thanks to a BF deal on amazon (165€). It was an impulse buy and I didn't do my homework properly so I'm seeking your advices and experience.

The headphones are designed to play music through bluetooth so I have no issue with that and it's working wonderfully with the vita or my phone.

I'm completely lost when it comes to setup the thing in order to have a great home theater experience.
My receiver is an AVR151 from H/K. I wonder if I should use the surround setting of the receiver or if I should use the simple bypass and enhance the sound with software on my pc or buy some portable device designed for this purpose.
My main problem with the surround mode of the receiver is that the sound is too quiet.

The cable included with the headphone is ridiculously short for home theater purpose and I wonder what cable should I buy. Is the quality really that important or I'm fine with an 3m 3.5mm cable and a Female to Female adaptator.

I would also like to use the headphones with my console so if anyone got something on taht. I will read the thread and hope my questions were already answered.

Arulan

I just received my HD600s, and I'm still a little overwhelmed by how good they sound. I upgraded from a pair of Ultrasone Pro 550s, which were my first decent set of cans, but these are on a completely different level. I have them paired with an Objective 2 Amp.

Kieli

Hrm. I live in Canada and am wanting to replace my current headphones.

Is the list in the OP up-to-date?

I will be using it for general audio - e.g. music, games, video, movies, etc...

Edit: I'm ok with on-ear or over-ear. I do not like earbuds.

HiResDes

Hrm. I live in Canada and am wanting to replace my current headphones.

Is the list in the OP up-to-date?

I will be using it for general audio - e.g. music, games, video, movies, etc...

Edit: I'm ok with on-ear or over-ear. I do not like earbuds.
Closed or open? Budget? What genres do you favor? Do you have an amp?

Kieli

Closed or open? Budget? What genres do you favor? Do you have an amp?

Is closed/open same as over/on-ear?

Budget is ~$200.

Genres is mostly instrumentals (ES Posthumus, Nujabes), rock (Radiohead-ish), but by no means exclusive to these.

I don't have an amp, unfortunately.

HiResDes

Is closed/open same as over/on-ear?

Budget is ~$200.

Genres is mostly instrumentals (ES Posthumus, Nujabes), rock (Radiohead-ish), but by no means exclusive to these.

I don't have an amp, unfortunately.

Look at the OP and if you still don't understand the difference come back and I'll try to break it down better.

WHICH ONES DO YOU HAVE? ARE YOU SELLING THEM?

Sorry it was Final Audio Design - this is my photo of the ones i have

1009930_10151649904599512_955802394_n.jpg

if you lived in Dubai i will sell them to you - they sound great, i just dont find them comfortable and they tend to pop out of my ears.

You seriously don't find the Heaven C comfy? That's nuts. It's such a super straight forward IEM. The bullet style phones are my favorite; easy in and out. Haven't heard it in a very long time, but I reckon the C is still a great phone for the money. I was coming from an ASG-2 at the time and the C's tuning/BAM mechanism really impressed me.

And the C4 is such a weird gizmo. Does that slider thing control the volume?

You seriously don't find the Heaven C comfy? That's nuts. It's such a super straight forward IEM. The bullet style phones are my favorite; easy in and out. Haven't heard it in a very long time, but I reckon the C is still a great phone for the money. I was coming from an ASG-2 at the time and the C's tuning/BAM mechanism really impressed me.

And the C4 is such a weird gizmo. Does that slider thing control the volume?

Yes the slider is the volume. I have heard the Astel & Kern 120 or 110 whatever it was - this unit sounds better. It's insane. No video, it's just pure sound and it can run every headphone i have thrown at it besides the HD800s (seems a little low volume). It is such a damn fine unit i just love it.

As for the Heaven - i dont know why, i find IEMs extremely claustrophobic. they also tend to pop out. Are they supposed to be jammed in so you cant hear anything else but them? it just feels too tight. The sound on them is great, but i dont find the the units comfortable.

I thought as much. The Calyx M had a magnetic volume slider as well. I hated it lol But that came down to the fact that the OS wasn't quite optimized to sense when you were engaging the slider so the volume wouldn't actually react til a split second after. Made making small adjustments to volume a pain in the ass. Have you seen Colorfly's Luxury and Precision LP5? It looks like some kind of futuristic flask lol

I've tried a buncha Hi end DAPs and just never clicked with any of them. I've always just wound up going back to my iPhones. A friend is gonna send me the AK240 to play with. I'm sorta looking forward to it. Having had the HUGO though, I'm not really expecting much as I've heard the 240 is more or less in the same performance ballpark. I really don't see me owning another DAP any time soon.

And yeah, they're supposed to isolate you from everything. I remember the very first time I used IEMs it was really disconcerting, being cut off from everything. I've used em for like a decade now, so they're second nature at this point. I'm surprised that they're coming loose from your ears. Do you have really small or large ear canals? Swapping tips makes a HUGE difference to things like comfort and SQ.

Tips that are either too small or large will induce discomfort for sure. You're really not supposed to notice them in your ears most of the time.

I thought as much. The Calyx M had a magnetic volume slider as well. I hated it lol But that came down to the fact that the OS wasn't quite optimized to sense when you were engaging the slider so the volume wouldn't actually react til a split second after. Made making small adjustments to volume a pain in the ass. Have you seen Colorfly's Luxury and Precision LP5? It looks like some kind of futuristic flask lol

I've tried a buncha Hi end DAPs and just never clicked with any of them. I've always just wound up going back to my iPhones. A friend is gonna send me the AK240 to play with. I'm sorta looking forward to it. Having had the HUGO though, I'm not really expecting much as I've heard the 240 is more or less in the same performance ballpark. I really don't see me owning another DAP any time soon.

And yeah, they're supposed to isolate you from everything. I remember the very first time I used IEMs it was really disconcerting, being cut off from everything. I've used em for like a decade now, so they're second nature at this point. I'm surprised that they're coming loose from your ears. Do you have really small or large ear canals? Swapping tips makes a HUGE difference to things like comfort and SQ.

Tips that are either too small or large will induce discomfort for sure. You're really not supposed to notice them in your ears most of the time.

Im keeping my C4, but everything else now is going to be large and in charge. No more portable headphones for me - im not going to compromise with headphones anymore. The HD800s will be shipped tomorrow and im ordering the LCD-3's or X's tomorrow based on the discount i can get - these will be paired with the Oppo HA-1 since my deal with the Hugo fell through.

I will look at the LP5, never heard of it.

You will like the AK240...but DAMN it is expensive. HAve you seen the new media player they have launched that looks like a cube? as well as the new A&K Bookshelf speakers?

BTW you are right, i think i need to swap tips..the ones i have now clearly arent suitable.

Swapping tips can make all the difference in the world with IEMs. Anyone who gets ones that come with multiple tips, be sure to try out the various types and see how they work for you.

The noise isolation of IEMs is a big part of their appeal to me compared to normal buds. Although I know some of my family members hate when I have them in because it doesn't take much to be cut off from outside noise, like someone trying to get my attention.

I suppose in that sense having the open Fidelio X1s will be a benefit, since I'd likely transition to only using my buds when outside of the house. Currently, my Panasonic RPTCM125K's are what I'm using. The only thing is that I really don't like the idea of spending but so much on IEMs that I'm purchasing for their portability. Getting something any higher than 30 bucks makes my wallet want to smack me across the face.

EDIT: This topic over on the gaming side is making me squirm in my seat waiting for X1s to get here. Can't wait to try them out and see what they can do.

It's funny, there are people here who just hate canal phones and IEMs, and I kinda feel that way about headphones. I can't stand how uncomfortable they are. They're either too heavy, exert too much clamping force, or they make my ears hot and itchy. The most comfy pair of phones I've ever used are the SA5000 due to how insanely light they are, but even then, the pads heat up my ears and it leaks sound like crazy.

You're going for some Audezes? I thought you wanted the Oppo?

Haven't seen the media center, no. I love the look of some of the AK stuff though. The AK 120II is just damn sexy for instance. I think the AK stuff at least kind of, maybe justifies its pricing based on mechanical and software design since it's leaps and bounds beyond its competitors. I find the UI and aesthetics on most Asian players incredibly lacking. They're all heavy bricks with interfaces that look and feel like they're from the late 90's.

You should buy a tip kit from Sony. Their hybrids are an old standby that every one ought to have for the purpose of tip rolling. Very soft and comfy tips. They also sell a LL (Extra Large) tip if the large doesn't fit -

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001RB24UA/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Anyone who owns a Sony IEM has a wealth of tips at their disposal since Sony was really generous with the tips:

http://www.head-fi.org/content/type/61/id/668813/flags/LL

I'd start with the Sony tips, then move onto something else if those don't fit, although I'm fairly sure you should be able to find something that works for you.

Im keeping my C4, but everything else now is going to be large and in charge. No more portable headphones for me - im not going to compromise with headphones anymore. The HD800s will be shipped tomorrow and im ordering the LCD-3's or X's tomorrow based on the discount i can get - these will be paired with the Oppo HA-1 since my deal with the Hugo fell through.

I will look at the LP5, never heard of it.

You will like the AK240...but DAMN it is expensive. HAve you seen the new media player they have launched that looks like a cube? as well as the new A&K Bookshelf speakers?

BTW you are right, i think i need to swap tips..the ones i have now clearly arent suitable.

h3ro

Like many newcomers in this thread, I jumped on those Sennheiser HD 598s and will be primarily using them for gaming on PS4 and XB1.

I had planned on plugging them directly into my controllers but have seen many recommendations to use an amp along with these headphones, with many suggesting I pick up a FiiO E6.

Do you all recommend I pick this amp up? Will I able to plug the amp into the DS4/XB1 chat adapter and get sound with no issues?

Using the optical outs and wiring across the room isn't an option for me with my current setup.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Hmmm after the X1 deal past I was kind of, kind of, regretting it but with the purchase of the HD700's I don't have a lot of money to spend with christmas coming.

I'm just going to wait for the X2 to go on sale next year. I like the black headband on them better anyway and there is user replaceable pads. I did hear that the sound design is a bit different from the X1.

bobohoro

My next purchase, sometime next spring, will probably also be an open can. Have the HD600/650 and the X2 on my watchlist, all 3 of them seem to be pretty universally praised. Anything else to look out for? Something that might go well with my FiiO E9 or so?

Back to the present, had my ADL H118 for a week now, sadly my time for intensive listening was limited, but I'm nonetheless quite pleased.

Sound:
Overall relaxed an slightly warm. Has some emphasis on the upper bass range, but nothing that really gets in the way of the mids. Great stage for a closed can, good resolution, really solid sound all in all. Doesn't quite keep up to speed in the low range on faster hardcore songs or speedy hip hop beats, but that's the one thing the TMA-1 really excelled at, so it might be a bit of a biased initial impression. The H118 certainly works better with progressive or classical music, not so much fast aggressive genres. Also had a pretty good boost in clarity, detail and soundstage when amped through my E9.

Isolation:
Well above average. Don't have to listen at high volumes to drown out trains and traffic. Leakage is zero.

Comfortability:
Their build might not be for everyone. The non-oval shape fits my ears pretty tight already, and I have smallish ones. And the clamping force is pretty strong, which is also the one thing that still makes me think about returning them. But I'll give them another few days, maybe it gets better or I feel more comfortable with it.

Other stuff:
They fold nicely and the case is sturdy. 3m-cable is odd, considering they are advertised as portable (I think?), but well, cablebinders help. Cable is detachable, but the XLR-connector makes most of my old cables unuseable. They look pretty good and their overall build is solid.

Sorry if I misuesd any term, I'm still not quite there yet when it comes to describing headphones and their sound impressions.

And thanks for the recommendation, the ADL H118 are a great pair of cans and I might even prefer them to my D2000. Still, I need to think about the clamping a bit more (I will use them daily for 3-5 hours after all) and a few more tests in terms of faster music might also help in deciding if I ultimately end up keeping them as well.

Future

So I just bought the Sennheiser 598s. Should be a pretty big upgrade compared to the earbuds and crap I usually rock.

I see a lot of posts about headphone amps. Any recommendations for these particular headphones? I was thinking of just getting the FiiO E6s for cheapness and portability. But in truth I dont know how portable I need to be. I don't plan on using these phones outside of work and home. I just want something that can get the best out of these phones with hopefully minimal interference with cell phone and electronics since I will be hooking them up to laptops and iphones most of the time

Colin.

Thinking about options for a new pair of over-ear headphones. I've had bad luck in the past in terms of comfort, were either the headphones are too heavy on my head, or they make my ears sweat up.

Considering the Sennheiser Momentum's, as I've heard good things about them, and they are apparently pretty light. But the ear cups are apparently pretty small, at around 2 inches tall, with my ears being nearly 2.5 inches tall. Will this be a big issue? Any comments on the comfort, and sound quality would be appreciated. As well as any other headphone suggestions around that price range. Got a good deal on a DacMagic XS, so I'm already prepared on the DAC/AMP side of things.

Fjordson

So I just bought the Sennheiser 598s. Should be a pretty big upgrade compared to the earbuds and crap I usually rock.

I see a lot of posts about headphone amps. Any recommendations for these particular headphones? I was thinking of just getting the FiiO E6s for cheapness and portability. But in truth I dont know how portable I need to be. I don't plan on using these phones outside of work and home. I just want something that can get the best out of these phones with hopefully minimal interference with cell phone and electronics since I will be hooking them up to laptops and iphones most of the time
I honestly don't think you need an amp for the 598's. I mean it helps, don't get me wrong, but I don't even use mine most of the time. They sound great without one (including on my iPhone 5S).

tokkun

Any idea where i can buy multiple sized tips online?

I have the Sony hybrids that DRM recommended. They are good as far as universal single silicone tips go, but may not be a great choice if you are concerned about them falling out.

I think Comply foam tips are the most comfortable universals. They use memory foam, so they are less likely to fall out of your ear and give better isolation. However, if you don't like having internal pressure in the ear canal, you might not like them. They also make the IEMs sound darker, so I would not recommend them for all IEMs.

Given your budget and concern about tips, I would advise you to consider a custom IEM. I personally find that to be the best option by far in terms of comfort (after breaking them in for 2 weeks), isolation, and sound quality. And they will not fall out. If you want a little less isolation and internal pressure, go with an acrylic shell rather than silicone. Of course, the risk you take with a custom is that it is not easy to return or resell if you don't like it. If you are already unhappy with your current universals, it may be possible to give them a custom shell. That would be less expensive.

K.Jack

Thinking about options for a new pair of over-ear headphones. I've had bad luck in the past in terms of comfort, were either the headphones are too heavy on my head, or they make my ears sweat up.

Considering the Sennheiser Momentum's, as I've heard good things about them, and they are apparently pretty light. But the ear cups are apparently pretty small, at around 2 inches tall, with my ears being nearly 2.5 inches tall. Will this be a big issue? Any comments on the comfort, and sound quality would be appreciated. As well as any other headphone suggestions around that price range. Got a good deal on a DacMagic XS, so I'm already prepared on the DAC/AMP side of things.

The Momentums are essentially on-ear headphones, unless a person has extremely small ears. If rubbing on your ears is a concern, you may want to look elsewhere.

I've passed mine on to my dad, and replaced them with the NAD Visio HP50, which have much more comfortable earcups, and are better sounding. I highly recommend them. I did a comparison of the two a few pages back.

Future

I honestly don't think you need an amp for the 598's. I mean it helps, don't get me wrong, but I don't even use mine most of the time. They sound great without one (including on my iPhone 5S).

Thanks. I'll try them without first. How can you tell if you need the amp? If the volume is really low? Sorry, newbie to all this

It's funny, there are people here who just hate canal phones and IEMs, and I kinda feel that way about headphones. I can't stand how uncomfortable they are. They're either too heavy, exert too much clamping force, or they make my ears hot and itchy. The most comfy pair of phones I've ever used are the SA5000 due to how insanely light they are, but even then, the pads heat up my ears and it leaks sound like crazy.

You're going for some Audezes? I thought you wanted the Oppo?

Haven't seen the media center, no. I love the look of some of the AK stuff though. The AK 120II is just damn sexy for instance. I think the AK stuff at least kind of, maybe justifies its pricing based on mechanical and software design since it's leaps and bounds beyond its competitors. I find the UI and aesthetics on most Asian players incredibly lacking. They're all heavy bricks with interfaces that look and feel like they're from the late 90's.

You should buy a tip kit from Sony. Their hybrids are an old standby that every one ought to have for the purpose of tip rolling. Very soft and comfy tips. They also sell a LL (Extra Large) tip if the large doesn't fit -

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001RB24UA/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Anyone who owns a Sony IEM has a wealth of tips at their disposal since Sony was really generous with the tips:

http://www.head-fi.org/content/type/61/id/668813/flags/LL

I'd start with the Sony tips, then move onto something else if those don't fit, although I'm fairly sure you should be able to find something that works for you.

Im getting the lcdx, hd800s and the OPPO pm2.

Cheers for the tips. Literally. Will order some.

Thanks. I'll try them without first. How can you tell if you need the amp? If the volume is really low? Sorry, newbie to all this
Good rule of thumb is if the unit comes with a 3.5 plug then you don't need an amp. If it comes with the bigger unit or balanced cable then it will.

Fjordson

It's fairly easy to tell in my experience. Sound isn't the same, can't get a good volume as you mentioned. Definitely try them out solo for a few days. See if it sounds full and loud enough for you. Everyone is at least slightly different.

I would guess you'll be fine. Like I said, I use them solo when I'm at work and they sound great.

I have the Sony hybrids that DRM recommended. They are good as far as universal single silicone tips go, but may not be a great choice if you are concerned about them falling out.

I think Comply foam tips are the most comfortable universals. They use memory foam, so they are less likely to fall out of your ear and give better isolation. However, if you don't like having internal pressure in the ear canal, you might not like them. They also make the IEMs sound darker, so I would not recommend them for all IEMs.

Given your budget and concern about tips, I would advise you to consider a custom IEM. I personally find that to be the best option by far in terms of comfort (after breaking them in for 2 weeks), isolation, and sound quality. And they will not fall out. If you want a little less isolation and internal pressure, go with an acrylic shell rather than silicone. Of course, the risk you take with a custom is that it is not easy to return or resell if you don't like it. If you are already unhappy with your current universals, it may be possible to give them a custom shell. That would be less expensive.

You can definitely fall into a rabbit hole of choices so to speak when it comes to tips, since they all offer varying degrees of comfort, insertion depth, and bore widths which affect tonal characteristics and sound staging. That being said, I think the Sony hybrids offer a good balance of the aforementioned. They're definitely not well suited for every phone out there, but they're usually the tips I'll try first, before moving onto something else.

And... I think if he's perturbed by just silicon sleeves, something like customs or complys would only feel even more intrusive. That, and as you'd mentioned, customs tend to have poor resale value since most vendors won't actually reshell, leaving you at the mercy of third parties. It's for this reason that I wouldn't recommend customs to someone unless they can either audition a demo of the custom or they have a good understanding of the signature that they're seeking, cause once you commit, that's kinda it.

That aside, my own experience with customs has been pretty frustrating if I'm being honest. In both cases, I had issues with the fit that necessitated sending the customs back to the vendor in order for them to shave down the shells bit by bit til it approximated a fit I was "okay" with. And although I'd sent the UERM back twice, it's still not quite perfect, which resulted in me taking a file to the shells myself since the whole endeavor felt like the blind leading the blind. Not really UE's fault, as they were more than eager to work with me, but I was still losing time and money on my end sending the phones back and forth. The end result was that, even though it's a product that's been custom molded for my ears, I find silicon flanges FAR more comfortable in use.

Lastly, even though the UERM is one of the very best phones I've had the fortune of owning, it's still not the end all for me. Resolution, space, imaging, tonal balance, are all stellar, but I still prefer the increased resolution, improved layering and more natural sound of the FAD LAB, or the emotion/dynamics of the FIBASS like... 90% of the time, so it sits unused a lot of the time. It's kind of become like a... diagnostic tool of sorts, or a reminder of what neutrality sounds like for me. That aside, most BA setups also sound unnatural and wanting to my ears where timbre and dynamics are concerned. The FX850 still sounds more natural and capable of more finesse to my ears than the UERM for stuff like jazz and classical.

TLDR;... I don't recommend customs unless you're either prepared to lose money as your tastes change, or you're keenly aware of what you want.

Oh and Michael can't reshell the Heaven C. A large part of the reason behind the performance of the FAD BA phones has to do with the ported BAM mechanism coupled with the resonance characteristics of the metal/damping powder that they employ. Their BA tech is pretty damn interesting and one of the reasons why I enjoy prefer stuff over that of other companies

Top Bottom