• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$500 cans on, this is how you dream right - Official Headphone Thread

Tommy DJ

Diminishing returns affects everything. You have to spend a hell of a lot of money to get that extra 5-10% in clarity whatever else you are looking for. I dont know what you mean by "secretly terrible" - it may not be worth the money...but "terrible" is a pretty subjective opinion.

Well I guess you could argue that there's no accounting for taste. I mean the Sonus Faber Stradivari got some pretty neat reviews from people but you have to be insane if you think a ~10dB midbass hump actually sounds good. There are a fair number of pretty bad high end speaker designs floating around...while you can argue that its subjective if someone likes it or not, I really don't think someone liking something makes it good.

I mean I quite like the Wharfedale Diamond 10.1 (as far as cheap bookshelves go) in a decently sized room but they have quite a nasty upper midrange and midbass hump that's extremely problematic with bass heavy music. You can argue that its subjective whether or not they're good/bad speakers but at the end of the day they're obviously bookshelves trying to emulate full range speakers. And that always ends badly for reasons I shouldn't need to explain. There are far better designs out there in the price range.

I think people dabbling with high end gear need to be far more critical. A thing I noticed at the few audiophile stores and forums I've been at is the concept of the "wife acceptance factor" (uuuuggghhh). So you get some beautiful full range speakers that are impossibly thin with an entire array of small drivers. Despite the fact many of them cost as much as a good quality luxury car and the fact they look extremely overengineered and complex, they don't sound good and its a bad design since the drivers are all too small for good quality bass when played loud. Its just how things are, subjectivity doesn't change the fact that a considerable amount of science goes into good quality speaker, DACs, amplification, etc. Now I'm not saying that audio is 100% objective - I don't hate tube amps - but there are reasons why the very best designs adopt certain feature and ideas (eg all good portable amplifiers all have near 0 output impedance, stuff with good bass all generally have huge woofers).

So I've said a whole lot of nothing. Basically audiophiles should be far, far more critical of the hardware they listen and use because a lot of the design philosophies are expensive and kind of silly in reality. To me, most Hi-Fi equipment aren't as good as they claim to be. What I've noticed is that people in the market should be looking at the very best studio monitors. I'd murder for a good pair of PMC or ATC active floorstanders.

I dont mind people questioning or asking me why i bought something - but the attitude is never appreciated, particularly when it is so condescending. It's amazing how far people will go out of their way to push their viewpoint across that something doesnt matter (Cables/DACs etc) - if someone has purchased the product and likes it, then why waste your time researching quotes from random people which highlights how one person couldnt tell the difference?

There's one guy in this thread who went on about DACs and amplifiers sounding the same. We all know that isn't really true.

As far as cables go, the science doesn't convince me that they do anything. Neither does the subjective side either considering how many stories I've heard from professional installers.

That's ignoring the issue that the materials a lot of these companies use come from the same OEM as much cheaper stuff you might find in your big box store. Its a very suspect business at best. It might do something for you (that's A-OK) but I find the whole business very dodgy.

I really don't think anyone can believe that full range speakers with an entire array of small drivers sound like top of the line speakers (too small for good bass when played loud) yet you see that more commonly than you should in car-priced loudspeaker designs.

The more I look at Hi-Fi equipment, the more I noticed that the very best studio monitors are probably what most people in the market should be looking at. I'd murder for a good pair of PMC or ATC active floorstanders.

im moving out next year and ive already got my stereo setup in mind:

KEF LS50 in white

Devialet 120 DAC/AMP

The 120 has firmware tuned specifically for the LS50s and i think for $1,500 they are the best bookshelf speakers available at that price range.

Since i wont be in a big house..these are perfect for me.

andylsun

Do you have an amp for the electrostats?

You looking at closed or open backed EL-8?

The new Stax (unlike the older ones) take line level input to the energizer so they are a combined amp and energizer. I do have plenty of amps that would work though.

Open back EL-8. Hd-25-1 has my closed back needs taken care of.

I'm thinking of the Stax 3170. I want the lambda based driver (same driver in 307 407 and 507) as lambda headphone are the ones I've wanted since the 80's. I heard a pair in 1995 and that's always been my ultimate headphone. It's mich more expensive than the 2170 sustem due to the improved amp and energizer.

EL-8 are half the price of the Stax 3170 hence the quandary. Do I buy the EL-8 and that will be 'good wnough' or might I still want the Stax.

Ebay prices for used Stax are stupid high, so might as well go new with a warranty

terrible

Banned
sorry i didnt see anything but the speakers and the amp??? was it something bad? i removed the pic in any case.

That first image was, well, yeah lol. I guess the website that hosted it didn't like the extra traffic so they switched the image on you. I didn't want you getting in trouble for that, that'd be a lame way to get banned.

The actual speakers look pretty damn nice though.

Tommy DJ

Probably one of the best hot-link / redirect images I've seen in a long time haha.

I'm assuming you're preparing yourself a nice audition room. If this is the case, I recommend sticking with full range floorstanders. They're just better.

If you're simply looking at bookshelves to use in an office or bedroom, I seriously recommend looking at high end active studio monitors if you don't mind how they look (i.e. Dynaudio, Genelec, Adam, etc). The price has generally gone down and the quality has gone up astronomically. At this point, good active speakers are just better than non-DIY passive speakers and you save yourself a significant amount of space in the process.

No idea about the amp but the KEF Uni-Q driver system is actually pretty good. Their older models were crazy small and had front ported bass reflect ports so you could stuff them in really tight locations without too much issue.

I'm thinking of the Stax 3170. I want the lambda based driver (same driver in 307 407 and 507) as lambda headphone are the ones I've wanted since the 80's. I heard a pair in 1995 and that's always been my ultimate headphone. It's mich more expensive than the 2170 sustem due to the improved amp and energizer.

EL-8 are half the price of the Stax 3170 hence the quandary. Do I buy the EL-8 and that will be 'good wnough' or might I still want the Stax.

Ebay prices for used Stax are stupid high, so might as well go new with a warranty

Well...the only way to find out is to listen. No idea if Amazon still has their very generous return policy but it might not be such a bad idea to take advantage of it. That way you can live with the product for a short while and judge which one is better for you without any external pressure.

Probably one of the best hot-link / redirect images I've seen in a long time haha.

I'm assuming you're preparing yourself a nice audition room. If this is the case, I recommend sticking with full range floorstanders. They're just better.

If you're simply looking at bookshelves to use in an office or bedroom, I seriously recommend looking at high end active studio monitors if you don't mind how they look (i.e. Dynaudio, Genelec, Adam, etc). The price has generally gone down and the quality has gone up astronomically. At this point, good active speakers are just better than non-DIY passive speakers and you save yourself a significant amount of space in the process.

No idea about the amp but the KEF Uni-Q driver system is actually pretty good. Their older models were crazy small and had front ported bass reflect ports so you could stuff them in really tight locations without too much issue.

oh now i HAVE to know what it showed. Ive never seen that done before.

I was looking at a villa, but now looking at a loft so i dont think it will be a great sonically treated room. I know this which is why im not going "all out" in terms of expenses. It means that i can eventually take this setup everywhere.

My budget for speakers/cables/stands/dac/amp is $10K USD and this fits in nicely.

The KEF LS50 is actually rear ported so you have to have space from the back walls.

In terms of the devialet - i have heard the 200 and it is amazing for what it is. It's tiny, weighs fuck all and powers a LOT. The 120 (120w pc) - there is a really good write up on it here:

http://www.soundstageultra.com/inde...et-sam-and-the-changing-of-the-high-end-guard

Because the Devialet 120 with SAM sounded so good with the diminutive S1s, I figured I’d try it with Magico’s enormous Q7s, a pair of which sat in the background in my room. I’ve struggled a bit to find appropriate amplification for the Q7s. I’ve tried numerous amplifiers, and up to this point the best partner for them had easily been Gryphon’s Mephisto -- which costs $57,000. Nothing else I’d tried had been as satisfying.

Until now.

Would you believe that the best match I’ve heard for the $185,000/pair Magico Q7 is the $6495 Devialet 120? I know -- hard to fathom.

I could not believe my ears. The Q7s’ bass was now superior to anything I’d previously heard from those speakers, in my or any other room. It was the most profound bass I’d ever heard, period. Like nothing I’d experienced before, the Q7s were energizing my room and my entire house

check the size of the thing compared to the Q7s which weigh 365kg each...

201408_devialet_q7s.jpg

Tommy DJ

If you've got $10,000 to blow on a complete system, try and find yourself a pair of ATC SCM11 to listen to. Its a sealed enclosure and has some incredibly tight bass even if it doesn't go very deep. If more bass is required, full range floor standers or a good subwoofer is a good option.

The KEFs are good but I think there are better options in that price range and with that amount of budget. The older Uni-Q models before the LS50 were all front ported from memory. At least I had a pair that were front ported and I can vouch for their quality.

If you've got $10,000 to blow on a complete system, try and find yourself a pair of ATC SCM11 to listen to. Its a sealed enclosure and has some incredibly tight bass even if it doesn't go very deep. If more bass is required, full range floor standers or a good subwoofer is a good option.

The KEFs are good but I think there are better options in that price range and with that amount of budget. The older Uni-Q models before the LS50 were all front ported from memory. I had a pair for a while and I can vouch for their quality.

How much are those speakers? The devialet is $6400 and the kef are $1500 leaving the remainder for cables and speaker stands. So majority of my budget can't be going on the speakers.

Tommy DJ

I can order a pair from a local Melbourne Hi-Fi store for $2,495 AUD. I reckon I could talk them down a few hundred. Considering how things are generally cheaper in the US, I imagine you could find them for around $1,500 - $2,000 USD. Probably significantly less if you don't mind second hand.

Hearing it paired with a relatively vintage Bryston professional power amp was really something special.

Waikis

The new Stax (unlike the older ones) take line level input to the energizer so they are a combined amp and energizer. I do have plenty of amps that would work though.

Open back EL-8. Hd-25-1 has my closed back needs taken care of.

I haven't been let down by Stax yet, the transparency of estats beats hd800 and lcd 3. Some people even prefer Sr 507 to lcd3.

Btw, stax sr 3170 sells for usd$830 at pricejapan.

If you really want to go through the local route, make sure to call the store and haggle the price down. I got a $800 disc when I bought my SR009.. the RRP for stax products outside Jp is grossly inflated..

At $1600, i would rather buy a sr 007mk1.

Addnan

The Ostry KC06 arrived today, they marked the price at $10 so went straight through customs. Yay. No real initial impressions yet, they seem decent. I will say though, turn the volume down on your phone before plugging them in. Holy fuck, they go loooud.

Fox1304

My X1 (DAP) and X2 (Headset) should both be delivered tomorrow !
Time to test the X-es !! Hope the X1 will be a nice upgrade from my Sansa.

Ive decided to write a review of my headphones. Please note, I have never written a review before so do not expect anything professional or overly technical. I will just use my language to describe what I think about the headphones.

I will list prices as per retail, please note that I did not pay retail for a lot of the products as I shopped around.

Equipment as tested:
• Oppo HA-1 DAC/Amplifier used in High Gain- $1,200
• Audeze LCD-3 - $1,995 (stock Balanced XLR)
• Sennheiser HD800 $1,495 (Balanced XLR)
• Sennheiser CH800S - $389
• Audioquest Coffee USB - $350
• Sony XA7ES CD Transport - $3,000 (new)
• Silver Serpent II Interconnects - $90
• Jriver Media Centre 19

Tracks used for Auditioning.

The tracks I used are from various types of artists, genres and qualities. I used these all to really put each headphone through its paces.

• The Beatles – Come together
• Eric Serra – The Big Blue Overture 44.1/24
• CHVRCHES – The Mother We Share - FLAC
• ACDC – Thunderstruck FLAC
• Depeche Mode – Barrel of a Gun FLAC
• Norah Jones – Don’t Know Why 192/24
• The Eagles – Hotel California 192/24
• Donald Fagen – Morph the Cat 96/24
• Peter Gabriel – Sledgehammer 48/24
• The Blue Nile – Tomorrow Morning/Sentimental Man/Love Came Down FLAC
• Fleetwood Mac – Dreams, Go Your Own Way – 96/24
• Michael Jackson – Billie Jean176.4/24 DSD
• James Taylor – Fire and Rain, You’ve got a friend 192/24
• Soundgarden – Black Hole Sun 96/24

Audeze LCD-3

1517392_10152910977259512_4265364066511017668_n.jpg

The Audeze LCD-3 are the flagship of the Audeze range. These are the top of the line Planar Magnetic headphones from the American company and are built accordingly. The quality of materials used is really amazing, from the time I opened the heavy duty “portable” carrying case to the actual materials used in the unit itself.

10881478_10152910889339512_7156120534979149914_n.jpg

The earcups are made from Zebrano wood and the earpads are lambskin – these are incredibly soft and comfortable, however I found that after around 30 mins or so my ears do heat up and it does lead to discomfort.

The LCD3’s weigh in at over half a kilo, I must admit that these are comfortable at first, but after extended listening, the actual unit does tend to be a bit obtrusive. The sound however, is not fatiguing at all. I could listen to these headphones all day – if the unit was actually comfortable.

The LCD3s use an open backed design which means these are not suitable at all for public use or anything outdoors. The unit itself comes with the 6.5mm connection standard, so unless you have an AK or other high end DAP, you wouldn’t be using this on your travels anyway. I chose to use the stock XLR Balanced cable that came with the unit to plug into the Oppo HA-1 Amplifier. According to OPPO, this provides 4x the power and 2x the voltage when used. I was running this in high gain the entire time and the volume knob was at around 12 oclock to 3 oclock (absolute maximum).

Now on to the sound signature. Simply put, when paired with the right equipment and source material (this is very important), the LCD3’s sound signature blew me away. The sound is warm and thick. The highs are crystal clear, the bass is hard hitting and powerful and the mids are strong and delicious. I heard sounds in recordings I never heard before and as soon as I put these on and the music started to play, I began smiling. So it passes test number 1, the smile test.

Listening to a high definition stereo recording of “Come Together” from the Beatles Abbey Road album, the response of the drums and the ability to separate the various instruments was incredible. It must have sounded like this in the actual Abbey Road studio when they were recording this.

I decided to really put the LCD3’s through its paces with some really HD WAV and DSD recordings. The acoustic guitar strings of “The Eagles: Hotel California” were particularly memorable, as was the sheer impact of the bass and drums in “Donald Fagen’s Morph The Cat”. It seemed that everything I through at the LCD-3’s was just hit out of the park. The sound staging and imaging is really worth noticing, particularly when you hear the directionality of where the instruments are coming from. If you closed your eyes and turned off all outside distractions, you really could be at a concert listening to the music. Not only were the sounds clear and able to be distinguished easily, the entire sound stage was just so enjoyable.

Even with standard FLAC recordings, the LCD3’s didn’t falter. The Blue Nile’s Album “Peace at Last” is my favourite to audition any form of audio equipment. From the beautiful vocals, to the acoustic guitars to the clear, dulcet tones of the piano – it is an absolute aural delight. The LCD’3 resolved this absolutely perfectly and even when the strings came in, I could clearly identify directionality, staging and the separation of instruments.

I thought it was time for something a bit more energetic and powerful. Fleetwood Mac “Go Your Own Way” and ACDC “Thunderstruck” were both amazing on the LCD-3s. The unit was so versatile in resolving completely different sounds and instrumentation.
The unit is not without its flaws however. As mentioned, it can be uncomfortable and heat up pretty quickly. Also, if you have low quality or badly recorded source material, then you will definitely notice them with these Audeze: these headphones do not suffer fools lightly.

And then there is the price. At $2,000 it is going to be a stumbling block for a lot of people. The question is, is it worth the price, considering you are also going to have to have the appropriate gear to even run these headphones as these are not the most efficient. I guess that is something you will have to ask yourself. For me, it is a resounding yes. For $2K I get to use arguably the best headphones available on the planet – (I haven’t had a chance to hear the Stax SR009 and Abyss 1266 as yet).

These are recommended for all, but with the caveats above. If you are after something portable or for use in public, better to opt for the soon-to-be-released close backed EL-8s. However, for those of us who want to relax at home and shut off from the rest of the world, the Audeze LCD-3s are the perfect companion.

-------
My HD800s review will be posted tomorrow.

andylsun

I haven't been let down by Stax yet, the transparency of estats beats hd800 and lcd 3. Some people even prefer Sr 507 to lcd3.

Btw, stax sr 3170 sells for usd$830 at pricejapan.

If you really want to go through the local route, make sure to call the store and haggle the price down. I got a $800 disc when I bought my SR009.. the RRP for stax products outside Jp is grossly inflated..

At $1600, i would rather buy a sr 007mk1.

My budget is for both the energizer and earspeakers hence the 3170 - $1500 is really my sky's the limit and if I can keep it under $1000 that would be good.

There appears to be only one authorized dealer for Stax in the USA which limits my bargaining power. I've been thinking about pricejapan, and may just risk it - the 3170 is only a bit more than the 2170 from an official US dealer.

There used to be a Stax dealer in the Boston area, but can't find them now.

Edit: I'm going to be in Hong Kong at the end of March. Wonder if it's worth looking for there. Anyone know any high end used hifi shops there?

I believe the driver in the 207 is the same all the way up to the 507 and the only differences are in the frame and pads? If you can score a cheaper 207 you can funnel the rest of the costs into a better energizer than what comes with the 2170 system and possibly upgrade to the leather 507 pads which would bring the signature closer to that phone. It's kinda crazy what happened to these systems after the collectors got their claws in em, they used to be much cheaper

andylsun

I believe the driver in the 207 is the same all the way up to the 507 and the only differences are in the frame and pads? If you can score a cheaper 207 you can funnel the rest of the costs into a better energizer than what comes with the 2170 system and possibly upgrade to the leather 507 pads which would bring the signature closer to that phone. It's kinda crazy what happened to these systems after the collectors got their claws in em, they used to be much cheaper

307 to 507 share the same (lambda) driver. 207 has a different driver.

I was thinking 307 with the low end energizer might work, and keep me under $1000. Edit: Probably not the best idea actually, the low end energizer is supposed to be poor compared to the 307 matched one.

Karl2177

So I've got 2 questions.

1) Has anyone had any issues with M50s losing sound in one ear? I'm not sure if it was the port I was using(it was a 3.5mm port on a set of desktop speakers that have been known to muck up audio) or if it is broken. I figured I could ask here and see if anyone has issues with them going out in the past, as well as troubleshoot later tonight.

2) Are there any decent to good wireless headphones? I just want something that I can wear into my kitchen and keep the audio playing from my computer. I was looking into wireless earbuds, but I was worried I would lose them, so I'm limiting my search to headphones. I'm not as interested in sound quality on these, but more at a consistent wireless connection and a decent price range.

Any assistance is appreciated.

NotBacon

Are you using an amp for your HE's? Post some pics of your setup.

What do you think of the new Hifiman amp and HE-1000's? I posted a few pics earlier and i think they look amazing...

I can't because I lied and don't actually have the HE-560.

Jk I'll post pics tomorrow and probably do a mini review too. I got the Project Polaris amp and it's pretty sweet.

As for the HE-1000 and EF6, good on them for making some outstanding gear (according to impressions), but holy shit they are too expensive.

Waikis

My budget is for both the energizer and earspeakers hence the 3170 - $1500 is really my sky's the limit and if I can keep it under $1000 that would be good.

There appears to be only one authorized dealer for Stax in the USA which limits my bargaining power. I've been thinking about pricejapan, and may just risk it - the 3170 is only a bit more than the 2170 from an official US dealer.

There used to be a Stax dealer in the Boston area, but can't find them now.

Edit: I'm going to be in Hong Kong at the end of March. Wonder if it's worth looking for there. Anyone know any high end used hifi shops there?

Do you have already have a speaker amp? If so, buying a woo Wee + SR307 might be a cheaper option.

http://wooaudio.com/products/wee.html

andylsun

Oh yeah, there is the Woo Wee, so you can maybe spend a bit more to convert the 307 to a faux 507 with the leather pads.

Looking at the user manual for the woowee, it appears to have an input impedence of 100kohm. Therefore it probably should NOT (edit) be used connected to a tube amp, that expects a load of around 4-16 ohms (speakers) rather than 100kohm? Make sense? It looks like it's intended to be connected to a solid state power amplifier.

Diminishing returns affects everything. You have to spend a hell of a lot of money to get that extra 5-10% in clarity whatever else you are looking for. I dont know what you mean by "secretly terrible" - it may not be worth the money...but "terrible" is a pretty subjective opinion.

I also think expensive is relative. i got my HD800s for $999 - some may think that is expensive but i think that is such good value for what is often considered one of the top 3 sets on the planet.

I often notice that people question equipment that they have never actually heard. That i think is really stupid.

I dont mind people questioning or asking me why i bought something - but the attitude is never appreciated, particularly when it is so condescending. It's amazing how far people will go out of their way to push their viewpoint across that something doesnt matter (Cables/DACs etc) - if someone has purchased the product and likes it, then why waste your time researching quotes from random people which highlights how one person couldnt tell the difference?

Audio is very subjective (although what you said about a high output amplifier and IEMs is true and factual) - for every article you cite about cables being a waste of time, you can find one about how someone installing a Nordost Heimdall 2 completely changed the way someones system sounded. Is that person a liar, maybe, or maybe the cable does sound different and they are happy with it?

I will be getting my new cables for my LCD3s and HD800s in the next week or so. Im going to post a review before and after on Head-fi - i thought of doing the same thing here but the culture is so toxic about this kind of thing that i really dont see the point.

I can predict the responses already:

- Cables dont make a difference
- what a waste of money
- they just look good, what a waste.
- typical "audiophile" - just wasting money for no good reason.

So in a forum meant to discuss headphones, i cant actually do this because there will be 4-5 people ready to jump down my throat because I appreciate something that they dont.

Where did you get HD800s for a G? I need to get on that tip.

andylsun

Woo audio just replied to my email and confirmed that input impedance of the wee is 4-16 ohms. Which sounds more expected but begs the question why does the user manual say 100kohms..

Sounds like it should work with my tube amp

Waikis

Woo audio just replied to my email and confirmed that input impedance of the wee is 4-16 ohms. Which sounds more expected but begs the question why does the user manual say 100kohms..

Sounds like it should work with my tube amp

I think there was a mistake with the manual, 100k ohms is for the output iirc...
If you are not in a rush, I'll be selling my Woo Wee when my BHSE arrives (supposed to be sometime this month....).

FoxSpirit

Want an amp to go with the WooWee and are in Europe?

The PAS2002 PCA. 2x270W into 4 Ohm, fully balanced, handbuilt in Germany, honest and pristine as heck.

Also, yes, this is what every Class A/B looks like. Puristic built.
In this case, think away the board for the VU meters and pots and you are left with 2 mono power amp channels as good as any.

If you want honest pristine power without any kind of sound tuning, this is it.

How would you use a Geek Out as a Dac with another amp given its limited inputs? Thinking about ordering a Lyr 2 as I was originally going to do after all the issues I've had with the Geek but given my hours have been cut lately(cheap oil ;-;)I'd rather get the Bifrost a month or two down the line.

Edit: Project Polaris seems to be a well regarded match up too, and it looks neat!

NotBacon

How would you use a Geek Out as a Dac with another amp given its limited inputs? Thinking about ordering a Lyr 2 as I was originally going to do after all the issues I've had with the Geek but given my hours have been cut lately(cheap oil ;-;)I'd rather get the Bifrost a month or two down the line.

Edit: Project Polaris seems to be a well regarded match up too, and it looks neat!

Project Polaris is awesome. Crazy power output, lush detailed sound, and great configurability.

Tommy DJ

The PAS2002 PCA. 2x270W into 4 Ohm, fully balanced, handbuilt in Germany, honest and pristine as heck.

Also, yes, this is what every Class A/B looks like. Puristic built.
In this case, think away the board for the VU meters and pots and you are left with 2 mono power amp channels as good as any.

If you want honest pristine power without any kind of sound tuning, this is it.

I completely agree with the professional amp route. Much cheaper, lets the speaker do all the talking, has obscene amounts of power for any need possible, less reliability issues, piss easy to repair if you need to do so, often come with balanced inputs if you care about that. The only problem is that they're never particularly handsome and the impression I get are that aesthetics are just as important as sound quality for a lot of people. Which is not without reason mind you.

But if sound quality is all you want, I see no reason not to buy a good quality professional power amp as far as solid state hardware go.

Kaname

A sort of strange question but what should I use to clean the earpads of my X1? They caught a fair bit of dust and random dirty in the inside of the cup and I wanted to clean it properly but I don't know what I could use. Any ideas?

HiResDes

For anyone interested in the Sennheiser 595 sound or looking for a decent gaming headphone Jaben Audio has the Goldring DR 150 on sale for $50! I'm about to pick up a pair just because they're so rare now and I believe the detachable port will fit the boom pro in case my X1s die or something.

Largo

So Massdrop has a decent deal on the Philips L1, so I pulled the trigger since reviews (here and elsewhere) are good, and sound bleed doesn't seem too excessive.

Has anyone else used them to buy something? How fast is turnaround?

Found a Quad 606/controller which I'd forgotten about in the garage which was my grandfather's before he passed a few years ago. Can it be used with headphones or is it going to blow them up?

Top Bottom